Any of the men love the BBWs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Publicinvader, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Publicinvader

Publicinvader Active Member

Just was curious. They attract to me, but never had a great experience before and I have been with 2. Anyone know why??? Also I would love to know your experiences :)

2. Jamrock

Jamrock New Member

I love the big hips and big round soft ass... being 6'5 and powerful I think i'm more comfortable just pounding a thick female...something that happens sub-consciously too

Publicinvader likes this.
  3. Publicinvader

Same. And their breasts are so much more softer in my opinion. The ones I have been with though can't even ride my cock which is a let down. But I enjoy pounding the big girls :)

4. Jamrock

Jamrock New Member

The last BBW I had went on top first - I guess to work herself in but it wasn't long before I went behind her..

5. Publicinvader

All mine could do was suck cock good. I did doggy and missionary thats all she was able to take which was sad.

6. Jamrock

Jamrock New Member

I wonder if BBW give better oral...

7. Publicinvader

Never thought of that, but the women I been with, the bbws were better giving head

8. susan1365

susan1365 Active Member

UK
    So glad you do boys

9. PUSSYEATER1

PUSSYEATER1 New Member

hell yeah!

10. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    I think the possble positions depends on the woman. I'm a big girl but extremely flexible. My favourite position is missionary with my feet on the guy's shoulders. I tend to go for face-to-face positions because I like looking in my partner's eyes as he's deep inside me.

I'm always shy about being on top, because of my weight. I am always concerned I will be too heavy for the guy. That probably stems from having been 269 lbs at my heaviest. Have lost weight since, but I think my brain still sees me that way.

11. PUSSYEATER1

PUSSYEATER1 New Member

is that right?

12. Mariposa blanca

Canada
    I can only speak for myself.

13. NowADaze

NowADaze Guest

not really. needs a great face and an even better personality

been horned up before and havent given a shit. but those days are done. im picky now

14. Publicinvader

Of course! I don't discriminate :)

That's a fair point of thinking about it. I am sure the guys would say something if you were too heavy but yes I agree with what ya saying. I enjoy any position where I can look a woman in the face and see she's enjoying but I also love experimenting. Keeps things interesting.

Mariposa blanca likes this.
  15. Mariposa blanca

Canada
    Very true!

16. chocolate thunder

chocolate thunder Member

YESSSSIR!!!! and the cleavage...... thats what draws me in first... just to bury my face in it... and massage my dick in it... is amazing !!!

17. Welovefun34

Welovefun34 Member

My question is, what size do you consider BBW?

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  18. Publicinvader

A woman I consider curvy and on the bigger side. Not really a size limit for me

Welovefun34 likes this.
  19. myschyfnmayhem

myschyfnmayhem Active Member

I love my chubby/BBW wife. I loved her when she was a tiny little fucktoy too;) She's still and sexy and fun as she was before kids and life changed her body. The Big American Weight obsession makes women ashamed and depressed. I believe a lady is as beautiful as she lets herself be.