Any of the men love the BBWs?

Just was curious. They attract to me, but never had a great experience before and I have been with 2. Anyone know why??? Also I would love to know your experiences :)

I love the big hips and big round soft ass... being 6'5 and powerful I think i'm more comfortable just pounding a thick female...something that happens sub-consciously too

I love the big hips and big round soft ass... being 6'5 and powerful I think i'm more comfortable just pounding a thick female...something that happens sub-consciously too
Same. And their breasts are so much more softer in my opinion. The ones I have been with though can't even ride my cock which is a let down. But I enjoy pounding the big girls :)

Same. And their breasts are so much more softer in my opinion. The ones I have been with though can't even ride my cock which is a let down. But I enjoy pounding the big girls :)

The last BBW I had went on top first - I guess to work herself in but it wasn't long before I went behind her..

I think the possble positions depends on the woman. I'm a big girl but extremely flexible. My favourite position is missionary with my feet on the guy's shoulders. I tend to go for face-to-face positions because I like looking in my partner's eyes as he's deep inside me.

I'm always shy about being on top, because of my weight. I am always concerned I will be too heavy for the guy. That probably stems from having been 269 lbs at my heaviest. Have lost weight since, but I think my brain still sees me that way.

I think the possble positions depends on the woman. I'm a big girl but extremely flexible. My favourite position is missionary with my feet on the guy's shoulders. I tend to go for face-to-face positions because I like looking in my partner's eyes as he's deep inside me.

I'm always shy about being on top, because of my weight. I am always concerned I will be too heavy for the guy. That probably stems from having been 269 lbs at my heaviest. Have lost weight since, but I think my brain still sees me that way.
is that right?

not really. needs a great face and an even better personality

been horned up before and havent given a *******. but those days are done. im picky now

So glad you do boys
Of course! I don't discriminate :)

That's a fair point of thinking about it. I am sure the guys would say something if you were too heavy but yes I agree with what ya saying. I enjoy any position where I can look a woman in the face and see she's enjoying but I also love experimenting. Keeps things interesting.

Of course! I don't discriminate :)

That's a fair point of thinking about it. I am sure the guys would say something if you were too heavy but yes I agree with what ya saying. I enjoy any position where I can look a woman in the face and see she's enjoying but I also love experimenting. Keeps things interesting.
Very true!

Back