Any need for sub wht male?

lildicwhtboi

Male
Gold Member
From
MA, US
I'll try this once and only once. Any need at all for a submissive white male in an interracial lesbian relationship or fantasy? Sex doesn't even have to be involved. If not but anyone would like a chat buddy then I'm here. The chat doesn't have to include talk of sex.

S

SeanSamuels

You really have ZERO idea how sick lesbians are of being propositioned by men, don't you? Your response is horrible, clueless AND sexist all in two little sentences.
1-800-whaaa-whaaa. Good lord he did ask nicely. Prob a lot nicer than some of the bulls you've been hit on by.

1-800-whaaa-whaaa. Good lord he did ask nicely. Prob a lot nicer than some of the bulls you've been hit on by.
Deal with it. I'm with Jamie. I promise to God that no man will ever get near...nice or otherwise. How can u even think that? We are LESBIANS!! Go talk nice to a goat ok.. U have bigger chance there.

S

SeanSamuels

Deal with it. I'm with Jamie. I promise to God that no man will ever get near...nice or otherwise. How can u even think that? We are LESBIANS!! Go talk nice to a goat ok.. U have bigger chance there.
point taken. Best wished to you both.