Any need for sub wht male?

lildicwhtboi

Male
Gold Member
From
MA, US
I'll try this once and only once. Any need at all for a submissive white male in an interracial lesbian relationship or fantasy? Sex doesn't even have to be involved. If not but anyone would like a chat buddy then I'm here. The chat doesn't have to include talk of sex.

You really have ZERO idea how sick lesbians are of being propositioned by men, don't you? Your response is horrible, clueless AND sexist all in two little sentences.

You really have ZERO idea how sick lesbians are of being propositioned by men, don't you? Your response is horrible, clueless AND sexist all in two little sentences.
1-800-whaaa-whaaa. Good lord he did ask nicely. Prob a lot nicer than some of the bulls you've been hit on by.

1-800-whaaa-whaaa. Good lord he did ask nicely. Prob a lot nicer than some of the bulls you've been hit on by.
Deal with it. I'm with Jamie. I promise to God that no man will ever get near...nice or otherwise. How can u even think that? We are LESBIANS!! Go talk nice to a goat ok.. U have bigger chance there.

Deal with it. I'm with Jamie. I promise to God that no man will ever get near...nice or otherwise. How can u even think that? We are LESBIANS!! Go talk nice to a goat ok.. U have bigger chance there.
point taken. Best wished to you both.

Back