Any Nashville BBC want to use my GF?

funinvan13

Couple
Gold Member
Anyone in Nashville interested in using my girlfriend? She’s travelling there for work in the new year and I want to set something up for her while she’s down there.

Looking for a nice guy, with hopefully a large bbc. We do this occasionally and find it extremely fun/sexy. I will most likely be watching as well.

Please respond to this with what you are into, and a photo of your package. Bonus points if you have experience with bdsm, and we would also be open if there is the possibility of two bbcs for her to enjoy.

Attachments

• 1DACD738-5CAF-4D0F-8512-5A89C2D9F427.jpeg
    1DACD738-5CAF-4D0F-8512-5A89C2D9F427.jpeg
    320.9 KB · Views: 402
  • 994EECED-BF12-41C6-B71D-CD62C9B0F0AF.jpeg
    994EECED-BF12-41C6-B71D-CD62C9B0F0AF.jpeg
    685.6 KB · Views: 397
Anyone in Nashville interested in using my girlfriend? She’s travelling there for work in the new year and I want to set something up for her while she’s down there.

Looking for a nice guy, with hopefully a large bbc. We do this occasionally and find it extremely fun/sexy. I will most likely be watching as well.

Please respond to this with what you are into, and a photo of your package. Bonus points if you have experience with bdsm, and we would also be open if there is the possibility of two bbcs for her to enjoy.
This would be epic

I wish she was coming to Charlotte NC

Back