Any mainstream interracial sex scenes or mention of the black penis?

Another mainstream scene with a mention of the black "penis" was on the TV hit series "How I Met Your M0ther". Unfortunately i don't know which season/episode it was. Enjoy...!
♠️

Sex And The City: The mention of big black cock is at 2 minutes 13 seconds. The whole scene is worth view I think.

Last edited:
where is the mention of black penis?
So you haven't seen that episode? - Obviously not! :LOL:

The funny part is that if you don't know the context, watching the chunk of the scene i've shared (linked in) above will be boring instead of funny.
Let me add context by sharing a little back story...

Lily, the one who is given the presents, is going to marry Marshall - another member of the series' clique of friends - a few days later. And what Robin thought was going to be a "hen night out" type-of bachelorette party turned out to be family business with all Lily's female greater family members invited. All of a sudden the so appropriate gift Robin had in place for Lily turned out to be less than appropriate in that context. To save herself from embarassement in a childish act of impulse Robin exchanged the gift cards attached to her own present with that of another incidentally exactly same-looking box which turned out to be Lily's grandmother's present for soon-to-be wife Lily.
What we don't see in the scene i have shared is the scene preceeding which was settled in an adult (/sex) shop in which Robin was buying her gift for Lily that was... and here is where the mention of the black "penis" comes in... a big black vibrating dildo!
Now watch the boring, unfunny scene again with that info in mind. And if you take a sip of a dr!nk while watching, tell me you won't have gushed or spilled your dr!nk - and i won't believe you. 🤣

Regards.

Last edited:
So you haven't seen that episode? - Obviously not! :LOL:

The funny part is that if you don't know the context, watching the chunk of the scene i've shared (linked in) above will be boring instead of funny.
Let me add context by sharing a little back story...

Lily, the one who is given the presents, is going to marry Marshall - another member of the series' clique of friends - a few days later. And what Robin thought was going to be a "hen night out" type-of bachelorette party turned out to be family business with all Lily's female greater family members invited. All of a sudden the so appropriate gift Robin had in place for Lily turned out to be less than appropriate in that context. To save herself from embarassement in a childish act of impulse Robin exchanged the gift cards attached to her own present with that of another incidentally exactly same-looking box which turned out to be Lily's grandmother's present for soon-to-be wife Lily.
What we don't see in the scene i have shared is the scene preceeding which was settled in an adult (/sex) shop in which Robin was buying her gift for Lily that was... and here is where the mention of the black "penis" comes in... a big black vibrating dildo!
Now watch the boring, unfunny scene again with that info in mind. And if you take a sip of a dr!nk while watching, tell me you won't have gushed or spilled your dr!nk - and i won't believe you. 🤣

Regards.
where can I watch the full episode or that particular scene?

where can I watch the full episode or that particular scene?
i can't help with that. But i will provide a longer excerpt that explains the whole scene better and its backstory...
Listen to Barney's suggestion at the beginning and take a closer listen to Lily's curious m0m querying Robin about the content of the box, especially at 1:19. Have fun and enjoy the show! ;)

Back