Any ladies given your uber driver a blowjob?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in my wife's case the drivers were her ex's or guys who she knew personally. Im guessing because she is really into car fucking/sucking

Just from my opinion most women are willing to give a blowjob or get fucked in the car if they know the guy but giving a stranger a blowjob rarely happens unless she's horny or really wants to suck dick .

I have twice been fortunate enough to have things play out just right as part of an Uber ride.

The first was in New Orleans after a night or fun and drinking my group decided to go get some food and I wasn’t feeling it so they said only way I could leave was if I Ubered back. So I did and there was a glorious young black gentleman who picked me up and I could resist flirting and actually mid ride he pulled over to let me hop into front seat. I started out with a shy lil handjob and as we pulled around the corner onto a one way he pulled into a lil low light nook like Nola has and I leaned in and finished with w/ a bj. He put it back in Drive and dropped me off.

Other time was here at home and an old friend was the driver who I had hooked up with before and I literally got in and leaned in kissed his cheek and grabbed his crotch. He smiled lifted himself up and slid his sweats down and I was head first in his lap the while ride.

Amazingly 2nd ride never showed up on my Uber account and no receipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back