Any gamers out there?

I play ps3 as well. The game I am stuck on at the moment is Skyrim lol With the DLC added on, there is so much ******* to do. The ps4 looks really tempting but I am always a generation behind when it comes to consoles and games.

I play ps3 as well. The game I am stuck on at the moment is Skyrim lol With the DLC added on, there is so much ******* to do. The ps4 looks really tempting but I am always a generation behind when it comes to consoles and games.
Right now I'm playing GTA online. Just started. I know it's tempting, but there are still a lot of ps3 games I want to play.

Also, if I buy a ps4, I feel they will announce the ps5 the next day

GTA online? I haven't played that yet but I do have GTA 5. What games do you have it would you recommend? I got my ps3 late lol

Shadow of Mordor? I have actually heard of that one. I'll have to check that out. I have the God of war collection 1&2,Skyrim, Mortal Kombat, Infamous, GTA 5

Well a crappy update for me is that my PS+ subscription ran out and I'm broke and none of my viewers have donated me any of the $50 I need to keep playing. :(

That sucks. I hate that they started charging to use the online services they offer as if gaming wasn't getting expensive enough already. I'm actually a pretty big gamer, but I haven't played any of the latest ones just because I've been busy and I want to play them on the ps4 so I'm holding myself back until I can afford to get one, lol. I think it is a great point for the argument for whether PC gaming could be better. Everyone has different opinions, but I think it's more preference and what you are used to/grew up with more than anything.

601440_10200696801362578_1150231536_n.jpg

I was until I sold my IT computers that could run a 22,000 workstation Active Directory Network and one hell of a game of Quake and rebuilt my system into Hackintoshes for music production.

I won't pay $3500 for hardware I can build for $1300 and put their $20 OS on. Breakout and Superbreakout are awesome!

Last edited:
Back