Any Eastchester NY Cucks Available 30 June

Mecc4Fun

Female
Real Person
From
NY, US
I'm inviting all local cucks 35-45 to come shoot their shot. I see so many enjoy the online discussion and fantasy but who will come meet face to face? If you're available next Wednesday at 530pm send me a message. I am no longer wasting my time with online back and forth. Once you send me a message I will provide the location and I promise even of you come for only a few minutes to chat...I will give you my number to make a 2nd meeting (if I'm interested).

Where's my future cuck?

So i all of my exs were black. I have a preference to beautiful black women. Im single 37, good looking skinny in shape italian guy. 5’10, 175lbs. 7.5 and thick cock. My ex used to experiment with me into the world of hotwifing. Never into cuckolding. However i find it very erotic and sensual and sexual. I would love to talk further and trade pics etc. facetime video chat however youd like to connect. PM and we can take it from there. I live on Long Island, Nassau County. And I can drive also have my own place etc.

So i all of my exs were black. I have a preference to beautiful black women. Im single 37, good looking skinny in shape italian guy. 5’10, 175lbs. 7.5 and thick cock. My ex used to experiment with me into the world of hotwifing. Never into cuckolding. However i find it very erotic and sensual and sexual. I would love to talk further and trade pics etc. facetime video chat however youd like to connect. PM and we can take it from there. I live on Long Island, Nassau County. And I can drive also have my own place etc.
Please read what I've written. I'm not wasting my time online anymore. If a person is not interested in meeting I'm not video chatting, trading pics, and sharing all about myself only for them not to show up the day we set to meet.

You're in LI not really local to Westchester so I respect you not wanting to come without talking.

This post is for LOCALS in the area who can pop in even if it's just to get my number to set up a one on one with me

I was just introducing myself and wasnt sure if youd like verification who you are meeting before you do. Im abt 40mins if I drive slow, 30 fast lol

I'm inviting all local cucks 35-45 to come shoot their shot. I see so many enjoy the online discussion and fantasy but who will come meet face to face? If you're available next Wednesday at 530pm send me a message. I am no longer wasting my time with online back and forth. Once you send me a message I will provide the location and I promise even of you come for only a few minutes to chat...I will give you my number to make a 2nd meeting (if I'm interested).

Where's my future cuck?
Would love to stop by ❤️

Where's my future cuck?
Damn girl you are fine, I been looking for a black women to cuck this white boi

Where's my future cuck?
I'm interested

Back