Any Desi Indian/Pakistani couple here

Hi,

Would love to connect with real desi couples here.
I got lucky recently to connect with a Desi woman. And, she was pregnant too... belly showing. I was surprised when she got out the car, doing the lean back while walking. But, it was some good puntang. Yeah I said puntang, seems b2w is censoring out words now, at least in chat.

I got lucky recently to connect with a Desi woman. And, she was pregnant too... belly showing. I was surprised when she got out the car, doing the lean back while walking. But, it was some good puntang. Yeah I said puntang, seems b2w is censoring out words now, at least in chat.
Did the husband know ? Any videos or pics

I love women from that region of the world I used to fuck an Indian wife a few years back while her husband filmed us. Yesterday she reached out to me again so fingers crossed we'll be having new adventures soon.

This is the blog that I wrote the first time we met...

Wow nice experience
From which country she belongs
I mean from Pakistan India or other subcontinent countries

Back