any cucks want to chat?

Hey babe I have this fantasy of sharing my girl in bed. Its like i am addicted to the thought of watching my girl have sex with someone else, watching her get what she really needs in bed, a big thick man pounding my girl balls deep, fucking her wild, having her like he pleases.
When i get married, i am gonna let my wife fuck other men, men of her choice. Men bigger than me who'd fuck my wife so good and keep her satisfied. She'd get addicted to their cocks, she'd think about getting laid other men all the time. She'd start craving for their big cocks, asking me to help her find bulls who can fuck my wife and keep her satisfied. She'd make me watch everytime she has sex with someone else, she'd love to make me jealous and helpless. I'd see it on her face that she's just loving it, having her pussy pounded deep in front of her husband. He'd make her cum all over his cock. I'd watch her wrap her legs around his back and watch her pull him deeper inside her, she'd ask him to fill her up so that she can make me lick her pussy after he pulls out.
Its not that i would ******* my wife for this. I want my wife to do this out of her own free will, because she enjoys it, and finds sex with other men really enjoying, and enjoys making me watch. Maybe even denying me sex for a while because she just wanna have sex with other men for a while.

Hey babe I have this fantasy of sharing my girl in bed. Its like i am addicted to the thought of watching my girl have sex with someone else, watching her get what she really needs in bed, a big thick man pounding my girl balls deep, fucking her wild, having her like he pleases.
When i get married, i am gonna let my wife fuck other men, men of her choice. Men bigger than me who'd fuck my wife so good and keep her satisfied. She'd get addicted to their cocks, she'd think about getting laid other men all the time. She'd start craving for their big cocks, asking me to help her find bulls who can fuck my wife and keep her satisfied. She'd make me watch everytime she has sex with someone else, she'd love to make me jealous and helpless. I'd see it on her face that she's just loving it, having her pussy pounded deep in front of her husband. He'd make her cum all over his cock. I'd watch her wrap her legs around his back and watch her pull him deeper inside her, she'd ask him to fill her up so that she can make me lick her pussy after he pulls out.
Its not that i would ******* my wife for this. I want my wife to do this out of her own free will, because she enjoys it, and finds sex with other men really enjoying, and enjoys making me watch. Maybe even denying me sex for a while because she just wanna have sex with other men for a while.
I am right there with ya!

Back