any cucks want to chat?

Hello, I’ll chatxk
This seems to be people announcing they will chat and no replies. What I hate about most people that label them selves cuck is they have a fantasy that they tell you is real with pics and story... Then the next guy is a sissy cuck... Parading around their house completely alone, this because who wants to see a grown man in panties, makeup, and a tampon up there ass! If they were married to the woman in pics, she high tailed it out of there right about the time the sissy ******* started.

For god sakes at least make videosof you deep throating novelty sized dildos, hoping it wont end up stuck... Fuck if it does post the damn video before you pass out from lack of oxygen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wealthy hung cuck 24 m ny looking for a girl to spoil
There are no fucking girls on here... The ones that are real look like a serving of meatloaf... The real hot ones must get paid! Or maybe hubby is fucking loaded and there is a prenup!

I dont know if you are better off hiring a girl to fullfill your fantasy, but there is major fucking training time that im absolutly sure is charged for. Other option is spoil... Buy a chick a Porche Cayan so she will fuck bulls...

Perhaps we should visit local college theater, ask around for the female actors list... Just pretend youre directing a play by the name of Nothing but god damn dudes and bots!"

Fuck me!

There are no fucking girls on here... The ones that are real look like a serving of meatloaf... The real hot ones must get paid! Or maybe hubby is fucking loaded and there is a prenup!

I dont know if you are better off hiring a girl to fullfill your fantasy, but there is major fucking training time that im absolutly sure is charged for. Other option is spoil... Buy a chick a Porche Cayan so she will fuck bulls...

Perhaps we should visit local college theater, ask around for the female actors list... Just pretend youre directing a play by the name of Nothing but god damn dudes and bots!"

Fuck me!
True :confused:

Back