Any cucks want breast implants

🙋‍♀️
Yes... whitebois are white pussy too!!!

View attachment 4377522
View attachment 4377524

The future is female for the white race!!! White sexuality is becoming increasingly more interracial by the day... the more interracial white sexuality becomes, the more FEMALE the whole white race has to become! Feminizing whitebois is so fucking EASY it's laughable! White feminization is the future for ALL whitebois!

View attachment 4377527

It is time we accepted that the whole white race is fated to be CONQUERED by BLACK COCK, and we ALL need to just fucking take it like good girls!!!

The sun is setting on white maleness. Like the dinosaurs, white maleness is headed for extinction. The writing is already on the wall! Feminization is the future for ALL whitebois... a fully feminine white race serves BLACKS BEST, and that IS OUR JOB!!!
Getting there

Not exactly a cuck but wish I was, most of the time. I wouldn’t really want implants because I want some natural D or DD’s that are heavy hanging, sagging momma boobs!! Those teardrop shaped tits AND I want to be able to naturally produce milk. Gotta feed my baby and the daddy!

I was on M2F HRT for almost 8 months before I stopped due to side effects. I have natural B cup and would love to get surgical implants. In the USA the average cost for male top surgery (enhancement) is 6-10K USA $. Gummy bear implants have the most natural feel and look and are more expensive. They are not saline but specialized silicone material.

It is possible to take out a loan via companies which charge monthly payments and low interest if you can’t pay all at once. I am not too keen on going abroad for this as unsure about lot of questions.

Also there is a forum (Realself) which has a lot of useful information mainly for hetero procedures but a small percent deals with real life trans and CD patients who undergo various transformational procedures.

M

Attachments

• IMG_0331.jpeg
    IMG_0331.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1132.jpeg
    IMG_1132.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
Back