Any cucks or wannabes tried this site?

slinky1

Couple
Real Person
So this is a dating site for men with small penises and wondering if anyone here is on there or tried it. Could be women/ Dommes etc. on there seeking cucks, who knows? Would love to hear some feedback on it if anyone has any.

Lol! Looks like a waste of time to me. If there are women, they're most likely fake profiles made by the site owners to entice men into paying for a sub. You can "register" for free but I bet you'll have to pay up for messaging privileges.

You should try it out though and tell us what you find! I recommend fetlife.com for finding real kinky women and Dommes.

Lol! Looks like a waste of time to me. If there are women, they're most likely fake profiles made by the site owners to entice men into paying for a sub. You can "register" for free but I bet you'll have to pay up for messaging privileges.

You should try it out though and tell us what you find! I recommend fetlife.com for finding real kinky women and Dommes.
I think you're right on both accounts, Fetlife do have women on there looking for small dicked sub guys.

Back