Any cuckold (single or attached) in the NY/NJ area that wants to mingle

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
Hello

So briefly. About Me: I am an very experienced Bull and Trainer. I have taught many cuckolds how to develop these relationships from being single, to dating to more LTR dynamics. I have also helped married cuckolds with "taking" their wives from newbies to full on cock sluts.

I am seeking for right now- Only cuckolds, either single or married, its ok. Its ok if you have zero experience. I do not want any men that are going to be "afraid" to meet up. If you can't admit that while reading that don't worry, because I will screen you and you will not be able to hide from me. So just be aware that I will vet out any fantasy chat or bs. If you are serious about this contact me.

I am doing a 3way chat right now, I am training a young lady about hung dick and im allowing a Manhattan based cuckold to observe my training of her. I'll be honest, he isn't taking full advantage of this opportunity, which is so typical of you cuckold guys. You just get so "spoiled" with your privileged lives.

Hello

So briefly. About Me: I am an very experienced Bull and Trainer. I have taught many cuckolds how to develop these relationships from being single, to dating to more LTR dynamics. I have also helped married cuckolds with "taking" their wives from newbies to full on cock sluts.

I am seeking for right now- Only cuckolds, either single or married, its ok. Its ok if you have zero experience. I do not want any men that are going to be "afraid" to meet up. If you can't admit that while reading that don't worry, because I will screen you and you will not be able to hide from me. So just be aware that I will vet out any fantasy chat or bs. If you are serious about this contact me.

I am doing a 3way chat right now, I am training a young lady about hung dick and im allowing a Manhattan based cuckold to observe my training of her. I'll be honest, he isn't taking full advantage of this opportunity, which is so typical of you cuckold guys. You just get so "spoiled" with your privileged lives.
Are you willing to do a virtual training?

Hello

Hi so I was really excited to see your post. I am a retired US Army Paratrooper, fit, nice looking, clean and discreet. I want to be cucked! It's my ultimate fantasy. I am down to meet up and I will not BS you.

Hi so I was really excited to see your post. I am a retired US Army Paratrooper, fit, nice looking, clean and discreet. I want to be cucked! It's my ultimate fantasy. I am down to meet up and I will not BS you.
Truly what I really want is to be in a 69 while a hotwife takes it from behind. I will be completely open to anything.

we spoke on this topic once before , i don't know what will change

the issue you face is YOU. If you want things to happen, you have to get out of the way. You are cock-blocking yourself.
Its all mental. When you are fed up enough with being a cock-block, then it will happen.

I have done virtual trainings before. And with COVID, I am doing mostly virtual dates at the moment.
So what if I have proof that I have been tested and I am not posative. I just have got to live out my cuck fantasy or it will drive me insane.Can I get in contact with you outside of this forum.

So I also read about you, you can really help me. This does not have to be virtual, we can meet up. I am attaching a video link that really depicts my fantasy but is by no means a definition of my limits. https://m.spankbang.com/9son/video/cum+eating+cuckolds+nadia+nash

I do appreciate that you took the time to read all of my posts. I have been on here for several years. I have met a lot of people - In Real Life - so I feel that is important to distinguish from the fantasy chat you allude to. I need to point out and I hope as a Veteran you will allow me to show you the Honor that you showed for our nation, that in order to live out your actual fantasy in real life, you need to learn a lot about what a cuckold actually is and how you can end up in the position you showed me in that video.

I have trained 7 single cuckolds recently. 6 of them quit after 2 months because what they "thought" they wanted, the FANTASY just like your video was honestly too much for them. In fact, I had one cuckold with my iPhone positioned right under my balls as I was pounding a 20 year old white college girl, and 6 weeks after that evening, he quit. He said he couldn't date at this time, he stopped meeting people, he stopped talking to women.

Mind you, I had introduced him to 4 young women who were trying to get to know him and potentially date him. Him "ghosting", although he didnt just disappear, but he willfully said, Im done, but that hurt those 4 young ladies because they were invested in getting to know him.

I am seeking a real man, a real cuckold. To learn, serve and be my little cuck.

That guy sounds like a complete pussy! As a former Special Operations Soldier I dont know how to quit. I want to skip right to the part where you had him. If I were there right now I would go from zero to a hundred in 2.2 seconds. I just want to get my daily recommended allowance of creampies in my face, watching you pound her while I serve as your cuck. Believe me I am not like anyone you have met before. Not your typical cuck, not a sissy bitch by nature but I will be for you. So let's stop contemplating and lets meet up.

That guy sounds like a complete pussy! As a former Special Operations Soldier I dont know how to quit. I want to skip right to the part where you had him. If I were there right now I would go from zero to a hundred in 2.2 seconds. I just want to get my daily recommended allowance of creampies in my face, watching you pound her while I serve as your cuck. Believe me I am not like anyone you have met before. Not your typical cuck, not a sissy bitch by nature but I will be for you. So let's stop contemplating and lets meet up.

I am just going to post this for everyone to understand. I do appreciate your comments, and I hope that you can find someone to help you live out your fantasy. I am not on this site to be a "pimp".

I think cuckolds need to understand, that while I support and encourage you to live your dream, I am not going to lift one finger to help you do fantasy sex or chat. The women I know what serious men, mature men, balanced men to date and maybe get married to. They are tired, frustrated and frankly they are more tolerant of you jerk-offs than I am.

I take a different approach to men who "play" in the mind and not in reality. You are true losers of the earth and deserve to be alone and desperate.

My hope is that any man that is reading this that wants to be a real cuckold, please feel free to reach out. I am crossing my fingers, I started talking to a 26 yr old single guy in Manhattan and Im really hoping that my 20 yr old gf will like him. We shall see, and Im crossing my fingers. But he just was willing to answer my questions to properly screen him, and I talked to her, and she thought he was cute. So thats all I can do. Its now up to them to have a connection or not. I cannot predict that. I am hopeful, but cautious.

Cuckolds? You guys need to understand that you have to bring your A-Game to get a woman to be interested in you. Women don't care about you serving them, if you have no personality. Who will they go out with? Who will they talk with? Who will they live with? The women I know that are really into cuckolding want their cuckold to be their BEST friend, that means you need to have something going on. If you can't handle being in a relationship, then cuckolding is not for you. Just hire an *******, its a lot easier and less emotionally damaging to women.

Back