Any couples or females in San Diego or closeby?

Almost every other hotwife wants to fulfill that fantasy of having multiple guys after you have played with them at least once. So now we just need to get used to being able to reach out and collaborate and hook each other up with leads!

If I can't make a party or event that I know of I will definitely give the rest of the brotha's in SD a heads up so that somebody goes and puts it down.
We're out next week!

Reactions: LTM
Reviving this older thread to see if any San Diego BBCs have got together to form a good gangbang crew. Looking for at least 3 bbc guys that have and play well together.

Also are there any BBC guys that are into MFM threesomes? It’s hard finding black guys that are into MFM threesomes in San Diego. Have a couple of friends in LA but want a fun local SD guy!

Reviving this older thread to see if any San Diego BBCs have got together to form a good gangbang crew. Looking for at least 3 bbc guys that have and play well together.

Also are there any BBC guys that are into MFM threesomes? It’s hard finding black guys that are into MFM threesomes in San Diego. Have a couple of friends in LA but want a fun local SD guy!
hit us back..

I'm definitely down to form a BBC hotwife gangbang group here. Most hotwives I've played with preferred more than one BBC at a same time. Us guys gotta get organized.
If you do, keep us in mind. The blonde bombshell said she wants to be airtight with 3 guys this year. She did it years ago, then we raised our family, now looking to have as much fun as possible in the time we have left.

Back