Any couples or females in San Diego or closeby?

As a guy who has been in the lifestyle seen here in San Diego for 13 years I can tell you that the number one swing lifestyle resource for this area is adultfriendfinder.com 90% percent of all my lifestyle fun comes through that site till this day. I actually get more invites than I can even entertain off there. I sat out during the pandemic like many people and I still had to decline invites during that time.

I use:
adultfriendfinder.com 90% percent

Sls.com 5% percent

doubleslit.com 5% percent which are swingers adds like Craigslist used to be. I find a couple good ones a month on there in San Diego.

If you use these 3 resources I guarantee you more married pussy than you can handle in San Diego.

Honestly there are plenty of bulls in San Diego and not enough organization. I have met many gorgeous married women over the years who wanted multiple bbcs and gangbangs but we have no network here in San Diego. We have much better looking women than most other active lifestyle cities but we need an organized group!

But yeah use those sites at least adultfriendfinder.com and doubleslit.com and you will have your hands full bro!

If you have any questions let me know? Jay ✌🏿

As a guy who has been in the lifestyle seen here in San Diego for 13 years I can tell you that the number one swing lifestyle resource for this area is adultfriendfinder.com 90% percent of all my lifestyle fun comes through that site till this day. I actually get more invites than I can even entertain off there. I sat out during the pandemic like many people and I still had to decline invites during that time.

I use:
adultfriendfinder.com 90% percent

Sls.com 5% percent

doubleslit.com 5% percent which are swingers adds like Craigslist used to be. I find a couple good ones a month on there in San Diego.

If you use these 3 resources I guarantee you more married pussy than you can handle in San Diego.

Honestly there are plenty of bulls in San Diego and not enough organization. I have met many gorgeous married women over the years who wanted multiple bbcs and gangbangs but we have no network here in San Diego. We have much better looking women than most other active lifestyle cities but we need an organized group!

But yeah use those sites at least adultfriendfinder.com and doubleslit.com and you will have your hands full bro!

If you have any questions let me know? Jay ✌🏿
Agreed There should be a network for multiple BBC experiences for married women in SD.

That's good to hear. I am trying to get in on the action.
Almost every other hotwife wants to fulfill that fantasy of having multiple guys after you have played with them at least once. So now we just need to get used to being able to reach out and collaborate and hook each other up with leads!

If I can't make a party or event that I know of I will definitely give the rest of the brotha's in SD a heads up so that somebody goes and puts it down.

Almost every other hotwife wants to fulfill that fantasy of having multiple guys after you have played with them at least once. So now we just need to get used to being able to reach out and collaborate and hook each other up with leads!

If I can't make a party or event that I know of I will definitely give the rest of the brotha's in SD a heads up so that somebody goes and puts it down.
We are a Mexican couple

My wife is on her way to San Diego right now. By herself. I told her on the last trip to get some strange, but it turned into flirting and dirty talk, I don’t think she took me seriously. She always gets naked on the balcony at the Marriott marquis downtown and sends me pics using toys to turn me on. This trip, I think she might actually do something if the opportunity presented. I really think she would’ve on her way home from the last one but don’t think it panned out.

Dm me. I can help
I’ve tried, don’t know what I’m doing wrong but I get an error when I click on you.
Shes now checked into the Marriott Marquis downtown. Went to cheesecake last night, I think waiting for someone to hit on her at the bar and had some drinks. Wound up leaving alone, amazingly nobody hit on her. Now she’s showering and getting ready to go drinking at cheesecake again

If you guys ever get organized and get a group of BBC guys together to do gangbangs in San Diego let us know. It’s been hard to find a group of guys that have worked together in San Diego. Jdingo619 is right, there a a lot of San Diego wives interested.
Im close looking for a gamgbang crew

Back