Any couples in PA-NJ-DE need a bull this weekend and in the future?

Clean and respectful BBC who travels to PA, NJ, and DE is looking for a new couple to play with. Old couple moved across the country couple months ago and looking to get back into the swing of things. ******* and disease free, 6'3, 240 pounds.

Hello! We are an experienced, kinky and fun cuckold couple from Philly area. We're currently in Wildwood NJ for an extended weekend. We'd enjoy learning more about you, your experience, desires/kinks and limits. Your profile is limited. Check out our pics and history to see that we are real and experienced.
Hey guys def tried. Also said your guys profile is limited to. Very interested here

Clean and respectful BBC who travels to PA, NJ, and DE is looking for a new couple to play with. Old couple moved across the country couple months ago and looking to get back into the swing of things. ******* and disease free, 6'3, 240 pounds.
Hi miki and I'm looking for a black man with a few more friends or just u that is interested in meeting me and have fun bottom guy here an I'm straight acting and appear in public nice clean safe descrt bi and Ilike to cross dress at times and I'm clean shaven everywhere and I have wigs makeup and silicone boobs tite dresses an I say I look good as a wemon but not fully passive as a wemon so tex my phone 4123154641

Hello! We are an experienced, kinky and fun cuckold couple from Philly area. We're currently in Wildwood NJ for an extended weekend. We'd enjoy learning more about you, your experience, desires/kinks and limits. Your profile is limited. Check out our pics and history to see that we are real and experienced.
687FA017-C471-4F56-A504-B5C03E447A9C.jpeg
Iam in New Jersey in the Burlington county area get back to me

Hi miki and I'm looking for a black man with a few more friends or just u that is interested in meeting me and have fun bottom guy here an I'm straight acting and appear in public nice clean safe descrt bi and Ilike to cross dress at times and I'm clean shaven everywhere and I have wigs makeup and silicone boobs tite dresses an I say I look good as a wemon but not fully passive as a wemon so tex my phone 4123154641
How.big are u south jersey area

Back