Any Christian wives who love bbc on here???

My wife has NO problem sitting in church on Sunday mornings with a load of black cum in her pussy and/or in her belly. Hell, we’ve had one stop in for a quickie right before leaving for church that fucked her bent over by the front door and she pulled her panties back up and we all walked out the front door at the same time…he went back home, we went straight to church. Usually though, she does fuck one particular black bull on sundays but it’s usually afternoon after church and we don’t go every Sunday to church, maybe once or twice a month at best. They usually fuck off and on most the afternoon while I watch sports and them fucking, sometimes two are over fucking my wife and her friend…I do get the treat of clean up duty, get to watch when I want and I’m their personal snack grabber bringing them drinks and food when they are all laying in the bed naked in between rounds of hard fucking.

My wife has NO problem sitting in church on Sunday mornings with a load of black cum in her pussy and/or in her belly. Hell, we’ve had one stop in for a quickie right before leaving for church that fucked her bent over by the front door and she pulled her panties back up and we all walked out the front door at the same time…he went back home, we went straight to church. Usually though, she does fuck one particular black bull on sundays but it’s usually afternoon after church and we don’t go every Sunday to church, maybe once or twice a month at best. They usually fuck off and on most the afternoon while I watch sports and them fucking, sometimes two are over fucking my wife and her friend…I do get the treat of clean up duty, get to watch when I want and I’m their personal snack grabber bringing them drinks and food when they are all laying in the bed naked in between rounds of hard fucking.
What a gracious wife! It must be delightful to be married to a wife who is so willing to participate in the lifestyle.

This is awesome! You are living the dream! We could call it the semi immaculate conception! Lol I love white wives leaking black sperm in church! Instead of those wafers, you get live and active cultures!

Attachments

• 6e36.jpg
    6e36.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 312
  • 02aa5915-23f8-413f-95e7-379e8d4ade59.jpg
    02aa5915-23f8-413f-95e7-379e8d4ade59.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 170
  • 8FC3EC7B-EC02-4620-8AAB-A9E56DF66C44.jpeg
    8FC3EC7B-EC02-4620-8AAB-A9E56DF66C44.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 163
  • tumblr_p1yistK7n81w625b5o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_p1yistK7n81w625b5o1_500.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 150
  • 1648435772937.png
    1648435772937.png
    223.9 KB · Views: 205
This is awesome! You are living the dream! We could call it the semi immaculate conception! Lol I love white wives leaking black sperm in church! Instead of those wafers, you get live and active cultures!
Love your reasoning........nothing hardens me faster than thought of white wife dripping and flowing with black sperm, or as you said "live and active culture!"

Back