Any black men like to make fun of the husbands when they are with their wife?

Frankly, I act as if her husband isn't there. It's okay if he films it on camera or strokes his own dick. I think it's already humiliating enough that I act as if she doesn't have a husband and just get up and leave when I'm done lol
There’s always the undercurrent in the dynamic. That hit home for me the moment I watched the first black guy enter my wife and the look in his eyes was a paradigm shift for me.

There’s always the undercurrent in the dynamic. That hit home for me the moment I watched the first black guy enter my wife and the look in his eyes was a paradigm shift for me.
You marveled at the look in your wife's eyes because this is something you could never do. Only that black man you bring home does that. And from that moment on, your wife is no longer in your control

You marveled at the look in your wife's eyes because this is something you could never do. Only that black man you bring home does that. And from that moment on, your wife is no longer in your control
I realized in that first look that she wasn’t pretending or role playing. She was the first person I heard say the “words black owned” when she looked up at him as he slow stroked her in response to his demand for her to tell him what she was.

Back