Any black couples into wife sharing?

Sharing absolutely I agree, but not being cucked. Theres nothing alpha about watching a dude rail your wife/gf will you wank in the corner. Lmao!

Seriously. Nope.

I think another things that people don't get is that for most people this is also just roleplaying/fantasy/fun. While it's not universal, the stereotype of a high powered CEO who goes to see a dominatrix on the weekends for a break from being in charge is a stereotype for a reason.

Even if a cuck's in a submissive role from the time the bull walks in the door to the time he leaves, it really doesn't have any relationship to whether he's an "alpha" outside of the bedroom.

It also doesn't even mean that he sees himself as submissive to anyone besides his wife during the scene. If you look at a lot of the fantasies thrown around on this site, a core element of many of them is that there's nothing more humiliating or disgusting than watching your wife fuck a black man.

If you think that when he wipes your cum off his chin, gets dressed, drives his wife back to their gated suburban home, and shows up to a board meeting on Monday morning that he sees himself as in any way inferior to the "bull" they picked up over the weekend, you also don't understand how people in positions of power entertain themselves. CEOs don't share their wives with the (also white) chairman of the board because that idea is actually threatening.

Interesting, but I respectfully disagree man. All I simply said that's nothing alpha about being a cuckold. That's why they're Stags and other names for those guys. There's nothing wrong being a cuckold, it' just nothing alpha about it all. Alphas are not cuckolds. Would you let another man rail your girlfriend/wife while you sit and watch? Highly doubt it :rolleyes: .

Sharing absolutely I agree, but not being cucked. Theres nothing alpha about watching a dude rail your wife/gf will you wank in the corner. Lmao!
Too many men get caught up in OUR fantasy/fetish of possession....women are GOING to do what THEY want to do. A lot of Black wives are fucking....men and women and he doesn't have a clue. The use of the terms 'sharing' and 'alpha' dilute the accuracy of the subject of our discussion.

Yeah, there are a ton of black and interracial couples where the wife also plays.

Like most swinging couples, they just avoid single guys. They've already got a black cock in the mix and most swing parties/clubs tend to aim for gender balanced events (or more women than men), so unless you're specifically into all black gangbangs this site really doesn't have much (anything?) to offer. You'll probably have more luck finding them on swing lifestyle sites.
I agree. There are black women everywhere. Just not here.

Seriously. Nope.

I think another things that people don't get is that for most people this is also just roleplaying/fantasy/fun. While it's not universal, the stereotype of a high powered CEO who goes to see a dominatrix on the weekends for a break from being in charge is a stereotype for a reason.

Even if a cuck's in a submissive role from the time the bull walks in the door to the time he leaves, it really doesn't have any relationship to whether he's an "alpha" outside of the bedroom.

It also doesn't even mean that he sees himself as submissive to anyone besides his wife during the scene. If you look at a lot of the fantasies thrown around on this site, a core element of many of them is that there's nothing more humiliating or disgusting than watching your wife fuck a black man.

If you think that when he wipes your cum off his chin, gets dressed, drives his wife back to their gated suburban home, and shows up to a board meeting on Monday morning that he sees himself as in any way inferior to the "bull" they picked up over the weekend, you also don't understand how people in positions of power entertain themselves. CEOs don't share their wives with the (also white) chairman of the board because that idea is actually threatening.

I wholeheartedly agree and have to say that this is something that most people really don’t get about the lifestyle (because they lack that perspective).

Take me as an example, I am your high powered executive who shares his girlfriend with black men. To have ended up in the position that I am in, my confident manners and assertive nature played a part. I didn’t get there by being a useless sissy.

In my daily life, I tend to be the dominant side in most of my human relationships and contacts — including many aspects at home with my partner — and believe me, it gets old. When you’re used to expecting everyone to depend on you and having to step up in every situation to get something done, after all that it feels strangely right, relaxing and satisfying to sit down and jerk off while watching your girlfriend having sex with another man.

While for people like me it can be an escape from their normal social roles, many of the single males in the lifestyle are coming from a different perspective and are using these encounters in the opposite way, to boost their own status, importance and ego. I’m not saying there’s nothing wrong with that as long as you can still be respectful towards other human beings. But if you consider the above, it should be easy to see why I’m not going to think of myself as inferior in any way when I step out of the hotel room where I watched my girlfriend getting fucked.

I’m also capable of performing more than satisfactorily in bed and in my current relationship the sex between my girlfriend and I remains the most important — I’m helping her live out her fantasies about black men while living out my own in the process as I’m a sexually confident guy who loves nothing more than a woman unleashing her inner slut, I don’t find that as threatening to my own position (another ”alpha” trait), just very arousing and empowering.

Last edited:
I don’t doubt that......I can see BBC swapping their wife and doing this as a power couple but where are the examples of black dude sitting in the corner as another dude fucks his wife. Where is that website........I’m curious

White men seem to embrace this cuck thing way more than blacks.
Very true......us white men are predominatly the cuckolds in relationships........

Interesting, but I respectfully disagree man. All I simply said that's nothing alpha about being a cuckold. That's why they're Stags and other names for those guys. There's nothing wrong being a cuckold, it' just nothing alpha about it all. Alphas are not cuckolds. Would you let another man rail your girlfriend/wife while you sit and watch? Highly doubt it :rolleyes: .

Yeah, ultimately it doesn't matter much whether we agree on this if it works for you and the people you play with.

I just wanted to point out that I've known a lot of people who don't fit that mold and they're pretty universally annoyed with that stereotype. It probably works out in the end though since they just avoid or drop guys who seem to believe it.

As a couple on this site, I give her kick ID to guys she might have interest in. It is shocking how the men on here have no clue how to converse with a woman.

An opening line of "do you swallow" or "can I take your ass" comes across as an idiot, not even worth responding to. Others seem real shady, not wanting to share a face pic, can only meet after 11pm on a week night, etc.

My wife is EASY, but it does take good communication skills and the ability/effort to charm her a bit. A big dick is worthless if you don't have the skills to seduce a woman.
Agreed

Similar situation here. Interracial couple and I love to see her with another man. Not a cuck situation at all. Just love watching my wife from the outside looking in...
exactly as we both like to play with other cpls and she likes her bbc gang bangs at times

I wholeheartedly agree and have to say that this is something that most people really don’t get about the lifestyle (because they lack that perspective).

Take me as an example, I am your high powered executive who shares his girlfriend with black men. To have ended up in the position that I am in, my confident manners and assertive nature played a part. I didn’t get there by being a useless sissy.

In my daily life, I tend to be the dominant side in most of my human relationships and contacts — including many aspects at home with my partner — and believe me, it gets old. When you’re used to expecting everyone to depend on you and having to step up in every situation to get something done, after all that it feels strangely right, relaxing and satisfying to sit down and jerk off while watching your girlfriend having sex with another man.

While for people like me it can be an escape from their normal social roles, many of the single males in the lifestyle are coming from a different perspective and are using these encounters in the opposite way, to boost their own status, importance and ego. I’m not saying there’s nothing wrong with that as long as you can still be respectful towards other human beings. But if you consider the above, it should be easy to see why I’m not going to think of myself as inferior in any way when I step out of the hotel room where I watched my girlfriend getting fucked.

I’m also capable of performing more than satisfactorily in bed and in my current relationship the sex between my girlfriend and I remains the most important — I’m helping her live out her fantasies about black men while living out my own in the process as I’m a sexually confident guy who loves nothing more than a woman unleashing her inner slut, I don’t find that as threatening to my own position (another ”alpha” trait), just very arousing and empowering.
What a post! As you took my thoughts and put it on a paper. Congrats!

Too many men get caught up in OUR fantasy/fetish of possession....women are GOING to do what THEY want to do. A lot of Black wives are fucking....men and women and he doesn't have a clue. The use of the terms 'sharing' and 'alpha' dilute the accuracy of the subject of our discussion.

In fuller disclosure.....I actually started in alternative lifestyles with my wife (long time widower); while I'd love to talk about my skills, truth is my baby got me more pussy than I'd had in any other period of my life, before or after, including some FMF threesomes.....while I'll say yes, also taught me to NEVER, EVER again ask for one.....that is a LOT of fucking work, and then it's embarrassing to realize they're just heating up!!!!

Back