Any black couples into wife sharing?

Seriously. Nope.

I think another things that people don't get is that for most people this is also just roleplaying/fantasy/fun. While it's not universal, the stereotype of a high powered CEO who goes to see a dominatrix on the weekends for a break from being in charge is a stereotype for a reason.

Even if a cuck's in a submissive role from the time the bull walks in the door to the time he leaves, it really doesn't have any relationship to whether he's an "alpha" outside of the bedroom.
Awesome and very well written post. This is as much about mental stimulation as it is visual and physical. I also agree that it is highly related to BDSM - for the cuck anyway. I'd don't even like the word "Alpha" except for fantasy play. Does it mean you are strong and can beat someone in a fight? are you brilliant? are you a true leader? do you make a lot of money and have a high social status? VERY few men on this earth are ALL of those things, if any.
Let's also not forget that are there have been "Alpha" men in history that have been known to dabble in "gay" stuff as well. Sex can be complex.

I’m just saying, black men ain’t gonna just sit in the corner and jack off and watch - we want to fuck also.
just like blackbull954 I've known Black couples that did too; while this site is bm/wf focused and that is where YOU are, it isn't accurate for anyone, including you to stereotype us all into one box.

I think cuck sharing and swinging sharing is whole different mindset.....but you right, it doesn’t really matter.

I think black dudes are willing to share but they need to be in some pussy. Cucks don’t need pussy. I don’t get that.....but to each his own

I think cuck sharing and swinging sharing is whole different mindset.....but you right, it doesn’t really matter.

I think black dudes are willing to share but they need to be in some pussy. Cucks don’t need pussy. I don’t get that.....but to each his own
Like I said still sharing, either way. Someone else is still fucking his woman.and in my relationship my husband would be with the other woman while I'm getting pounded by the BBC, maybe swap around

Back