Any black couples into wife sharing?

Robin n I have met 2 black couples in all our years living the IR lifestyle. One of the black couples wife only watched her husband fuck Robin and the other time the black wife was bi and joined in a heated 3some with Robin and her husband. Both times i would have loved to have eaten the black wife but it was not allowed unfortunatly. :(

Yeah, there are a ton of black and interracial couples where the wife also plays.

Like most swinging couples, they just avoid single guys. They've already got a black cock in the mix and most swing parties/clubs tend to aim for gender balanced events (or more women than men), so unless you're specifically into all black gangbangs this site really doesn't have much (anything?) to offer. You'll probably have more luck finding them on swing lifestyle sites.

I started as half of a swinging Black couple in 1988 until she passed away in 1997, and have been singular ever since. In the 20+ years since the biggest difficulty, the only one really to me, is getting women and couples to see that I don't act like most of the single guys. You talk to women, couples and husbands in a manner that you'd ******* anyone talking to your mom, sister, ******* or wife in that manner and top it off by getting angry that no one answered your "I got a big dick, call me" after you've seen this is another site OVERRUN by more people just like that.....I'd take the house men outnumber women AND couples AND the gay guys at least 20 to 1.
EVERY other guy in the same identified area has already written cuz......

@Anthony0542 I definitely have known brothers who were not cuckolds, but were voyeurs.

And while I got the soapbox.....to my bi and gay friends out there; I do truly work within myself to respect you all but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD if all I show is a true interest in women, please stop writing out of the fucking blue with what YOU want me to do for you-you sound just like those single jackasses, and to tell the truth, damn near all of you drop wives, gfs or lie about having them, and you too, get angry nobody answers you.

You gotta give to get, the sooner you accept it, the more that will come to you.

Yes, I know I'm stupid for saying this-the women just ignore us, or maybe more sensibly, hide.

You talk to women, couples and husbands in a manner that you'd ******* anyone talking to your mom, sister, ******* or wife in that manner and top it off by getting angry that no one answered your "I got a big dick, call me"
As a couple on this site, I give her kick ID to guys she might have interest in. It is shocking how the men on here have no clue how to converse with a woman.

An opening line of "do you swallow" or "can I take your ass" comes across as an idiot, not even worth responding to. Others seem real shady, not wanting to share a face pic, can only meet after 11pm on a week night, etc.

My wife is EASY, but it does take good communication skills and the ability/effort to charm her a bit. A big dick is worthless if you don't have the skills to seduce a woman.

A true alpha does what he wants, including sharing his woman if he desires to do so.

Yeah, that's a core element that a lot of people just don't get. Dominance, sexual or otherwise, is primarily about attaining and exerting power and influence over others.

Aside from pretty extreme cases, in most relationships partners divide up which aspects of life they choose to be dominant in. Careers, childcare, housekeeping, finances, vacation planning, etc. Sex is really no different.

You can definitely share your partner in a dominant fashion if it's something that turns you on and you're primarily in the driver's seat (exerting your will). Chain her up to a fuck bench and invite party guests to line up for a turn if that's what gets you off (yeah, I've been to a few of those parties).

You can do it as equals. You can do it as a submissive. And the person you're sharing her with can be anywhere along that spectrum as well in relation to each of you (like some dominant couple friends who bring in submissive men to serve them both, or others looking for someone to co-top, submit to someone together, etc).

As long as everyone is on the same page (and recognizes that this is primarily just in the area of sex unless you negotiate otherwise), things tend to work well. Problems arise when people assume that any act implies anything about a person's role ("sharing your wife means you're a cuck").

Back