Any bisexual men that just want to hang out?

Bergen Co, NJ
I'm curious if you have ever actually sucked a black cock, or any cock at all and if you would like to hang out with a bunch of white guys or even just one, would you like to be naked and maybe help jerk them off or suck them and get it in return? The thought of being in a group of guys with the same attraction to BBC and getting all horny talking about their fantasy or actual experience sound intriguing. Hearing about how their wives service their bulls would probably make me cum in my pants.

I'm curious if you have ever actually sucked a black cock, or any cock at all and if you would like to hang out with a bunch of white guys or even just one, would you like to be naked and maybe help jerk them off or suck them and get it in return? The thought of being in a group of guys with the same attraction to BBC and getting all horny talking about their fantasy or actual experience sound intriguing. Hearing about how their wives service their bulls would probably make me cum in my pants.
This sounds incredibly hot. Though I’m more into servicing than getting serviced,I can get off just by being watched. Especially in a group of guys..

Back