Any big cock for my gf in the uk?

Do you want to come back to mine, We can sit down on the couch together. My mission is to please you. I want to gently place you on my huge bed and expose your nipples to me and caress your body. Undress you till you are totally naked on my bed. Kissing you passionately, as we run our hands along each another’s bodies. I want to pull my trousers down and exposed my huge black cock to you.

It will be the biggest dick you've ever seen.
I want to insert my finger inside your pussy. Till you start to groan then I will guide my big black cock inside of you putting the tip in and getting the rest of my big thick black cock in squeezing it in till I reach the very end of you. You will be in utter ******* and gently bouncing onto me it will be not just physical heaven. Changing positions seeing your body bounce up and down starting off slowly moving up and down my large cock and we both thrust as fast as we can. Till we both start sweating and moaning. With my big black cock slipping in and out your tight white pussy the best rides of my life. I slip my finger on your clit rubbing it gently till you moan out in pleasure keeping an amazing rhythm in and outside and put my big black cock into your mouth and take it as far down your throat as possible, and tell you to lick it and suck and cum all over your perky white tits, with my warm jizz everywhere, I was coated in his beautiful cum asking you if you join me in the shower and after a brief shower together touching you everywhere I get on my knees and part your legs and lick your pussy and we start fucking till you orgasm.

I then dip my tongue into your tight vagina and licked your clit like it is my job and taste your cum till it was all over my mouth as I trembled and sighed.

Looking for huge cock for my gf to take in her holes I'll be joining in the fun North East of uk

This is my fantasy
Do you want to come back to mine, We can sit down on the couch together. My mission is to please you. I want to gently place you on my huge bed and expose your nipples to me and caress your body. Undress you till you are totally naked on my bed. Kissing you passionately, as we run our hands along each another’s bodies. I want to pull my trousers down and exposed my huge black cock to you.

It will be the biggest dick you've ever seen.
I want to insert my finger inside your pussy. Till you start to groan then I will guide my big black cock inside of you putting the tip in and getting the rest of my big thick black cock in squeezing it in till I reach the very end of you. You will be in utter ******* and gently bouncing onto me it will be not just physical heaven. Changing positions seeing your body bounce up and down starting off slowly moving up and down my large cock and we both thrust as fast as we can. Till we both start sweating and moaning. With my big black cock slipping in and out your tight white pussy the best rides of my life. I slip my finger on your clit rubbing it gently till you moan out in pleasure keeping an amazing rhythm in and outside and put my big black cock into your mouth and take it as far down your throat as possible, and tell you to lick it and suck and cum all over your perky white tits, with my warm jizz everywhere, I was coated in his beautiful cum asking you if you join me in the shower and after a brief shower together touching you everywhere I get on my knees and part your legs and lick your pussy and we start fucking till you orgasm.

I then dip my tongue into your tight vagina and licked your clit like it is my job and taste your cum till it was all over my mouth as I trembled and sighed.

Attachments

• 2BACF655-3F3A-4E05-8E6C-92169D17A6AD.jpeg
    2BACF655-3F3A-4E05-8E6C-92169D17A6AD.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 6F5B1717-F3CF-4124-8129-361F8AE6B2A6.jpeg
    6F5B1717-F3CF-4124-8129-361F8AE6B2A6.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 3
Back