Any big black cocks wanna stretch my wife out

If that is even your wife (which it's likely not) she probably has no clue her nude pics are being displayed online smfh

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but this looks like one of those BS posts where the OP is only trying to get everyone riled up so he can get his rocks off. Don't even waste your time responding to this. As someone pointed out, that may not even be his lady, and, if she is, he is posting without her knowledge and consent.

Nada, just seeing what is up on the site before I hit the sack. 430 comes quick, gotta get up to hit the gym. Can't have you young bucks making me look bad haha.
Same, I had to get a nutritionist to get back into my old shape when I played college sports. Trip to Europe had me looking flabby. No sir!

It would be more fun if your wife WANTED it!!

But thank you for the fantasy.
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

So if you wanna come to Boston march 24 stay in our hotel you can make my wife your bitch
If you're REAL and more importantly SERIOUS, private message me. But understand, I will need to converse with her as well and over video so I know she is aware and also to be sure this is real.

Back