Any BBC willing to travel to OHIO all expenses paid to meet my Latina hot wife

I am in ohio. Would love to get that phat ass
@young bbc, it’s probably not a good idea to attempt anything like this without her consent. The consequences of this scenario could be disastrous for all parties involved.
He's full of *******... He's been kiking me under a couple names for a couple yrs from ads i had on Craigslist talking *******... Earlier it was "come sneak into her bed" "she's ******* *******", "come over be a 'friend from work' seduce her" etc... Now Hmu here saying he wants to get her a massage...just bullshit. Don't waste your time.

He's full of *******... He's been kiking me under a couple names for a couple yrs from ads i had on Craigslist talking *******... Earlier it was "come sneak into her bed" "she's ******* *******", "come over be a 'friend from work' seduce her" etc... Now Hmu here saying he wants to get her a massage...just bullshit. Don't waste your time.
If you have proof of this feel free to send it to me or another mod.

Im pretty sure that no one has fallen for his pathetic attempts to seduce his unaware gf. That's why he keeps trying. It's very disgusting that he's doing this behind her back. Hope he gets caught and she leaves his ass!
No he caught like 2-3 people. I doubt there's even a wife at all

That's just a sick fuck. "Shes ******* *******".

Im pretty sure that no one has fallen for his pathetic attempts to seduce his unaware gf. That's why he keeps trying. It's very disgusting that he's doing this behind her back. Hope he gets caught and she leaves his ass!
You underestimate how stupid thirsty ass dudes can be on here and off the forum. I guarantee this "couple" got a few messages in the inbox.

Hahaha as I said sheep’s to white pussy hahahaaaaaaa wow. Even a toddler would know this guy was full of it but he still managed to catch the black man with white pussy ha
White pussy, keyptonite to the black man lol

You underestimate how stupid thirsty ass dudes can be on here and off the forum. I guarantee this "couple" got a few messages in the inbox.

Exactly.

As much as fakes and phonies are a problem on this site, so too are vultures.

Someone literally just posted “i search big black dick” with a brand new empty profile and an Internet-ish female avatar.

The thread already has replies.

Back