Any BBC willing to travel? Flights paid for

Me and the GF are relatively new to the lifestyle, and it’s more difficult where we live (Vancouver, Canada).

wondering if there are any bbc bulls that would make a trip for a bbc hungry girlfriend? We could cover the costs of flights.
You damn right I would lol

Took the words right out my mouth. The post was created in 2019 and the “couple” is still unverified and still looking. Not only that, guys getting down bad on a post without having a healthy dose of skepticism, and it isn’t a god look. 😒
We are still looking. We have played with a few different males over the last couple of years, but always are keeping our options open as at times we have struggled to find people we would be excited to play with. I'm sorry you guys feel that getting verified on this site is the only way we can be considered 'real', but for anyone who starts a conversation with us in a normal way will quickly realize we are real, serious and also just nice people :)

We are still looking. We have played with a few different males over the last couple of years, but always are keeping our options open as at times we have struggled to find people we would be excited to play with. I'm sorry you guys feel that getting verified on this site is the only way we can be considered 'real', but for anyone who starts a conversation with us in a normal way will quickly realize we are real, serious and also just nice people :)
im interested potentially. Ive been to Canada many times.

I'm sure thier are real unverifiedemvers here but did you buy a ticket for anyone? You "played" with others but no pics? Not even discrete ones? I'm willing to you spend all lot of effort in the chat and have pics there.

Back