any bbc or wives like hubby to eat wife out while she is being fucked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would do it no problem, I think sucking on her clit while she is being fucked would give her an amazing orgasm and I love it when she feels good
A few years ago I would have said no way, but after watching several IR cuck videos and fantasizing about it, I would welcome the opportunity and its definitely on my bucket list. Please let me know if you get the chance to try it.

I was thinking the wife might like to try this. I DO like to make it all about Her Needs. She said F no. She Never wants to see me in A subservient role. Massive turnoff for her. She wants to go out and be naughty, then get "punished" when she gets home. She's still tied with A red ass and cum in her tummy to show for it rn. ?

the couple that said finding the right guy is the problem are correct. So are the couple that said that it was mind blowing. The problem is kindling a position to do it in. Missionary you are just in the way. Doggy is great for this. Especially if the guy has not only a big cock but big low hanging balls that bounce off the person lickings fore head.
However my friend loves to kiss her lover so they had me lay under her facing up looking up between her legs with her facing up. He then took her missionary. Well the first time i licked her where they were joined she went through the roof. Her pussy went from damp and fuckable to drenched and dripping earth shattering organism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back