Any BBC interested in taking my white boi pussy?

Hello, i can no longer contain my urges and desires. I need the BBC inside me, owning me.
My pathetic white dicklet is useless at 2 inches constantly limp and leaking sissy pre cum. I can not satisfy women, as my size and stamina are trash. I am %100 smooth, and clean my bussy dailly as well as remain in chastity, plugged, and i love wearing panties, leggings silky feminim garments etc. Please any BBC in Tampa area feel free to contact me if you would enjoy turning me the fuck out.

Hello, i can no longer contain my urges and desires. I need the BBC inside me, owning me.
My pathetic white dicklet is useless at 2 inches constantly limp and leaking sissy pre cum. I can not satisfy women, as my size and stamina are trash. I am %100 smooth, and clean my bussy dailly as well as remain in chastity, plugged, and i love wearing panties, leggings silky feminim garments etc. Please any BBC in Tampa area feel free to contact me if you would enjoy turning me the fuck out.
Any update?

Hello . I'm not a BBC but I allow myself to send you a DM anyway. Best regards from Norway

Must not be anyone around…. I mean there’s gotta be one guy who’s board to tears, because he’s Soooo huge and long, that he’s tired of the TapOuts, only fitting 1/2 of it in; not getting to pound some ass super deep and his Dominant Huge balls hit my taint and beat my white sack like Tyson ripping those Body blows…. Knocks the wind outa me!
just saying, I’m tall, 6’5 solid( like a when you throwing those power strokes and most people pull away because it’s deep and hurts and they can’t take that aggressive pounding, but I’m built like a football tight end…. Tall n stocky.) tall and Deep…willing to be a begging Slut even after being fucked stupid for 2 hrs

Back