Any BBC in southwest florida?

QOStheDarkSide

Couple
Gold Member
From
US
Hi, I am the male of the couple. I am looking for a BBC to fuck my wife in the near future. Exact dates are not determined yet. Anyway, if you are from that part of FL and are interested please let me know. She will choose her candidate very carefully. You must supply a full body pic with face. Only one guy will be chosen. you can private message us. We do not tolerate thug like attitudes. Call her a slut or not be polite in any way and you will be eliminated permanently from any of her choices no matter what you look like or what size you are. I will be in the room when you fuck her. She has a certain desire for me to kiss her while she gets fucked by a BBC. plus she also wants to take it doggy style while she sucks me. We are hoping to get at least 10 guys to step up so we can make the decision process. She likes athletic guys that have a nice face to go along with a big cock. Don't ask for her kik or email or phone number. She is not to trade info with you or have contact with you after the fuck. If she wants to fuck you again, then I will set up the arrangements. If she enjoys you and you provided her with a great experience, then you will be back. And no, I am not gay nor am I a picture collector. Please see my wife's media. There are plenty of pics of her.

What part of SW FL are you guys in? Checkout out my profile and if your interested just message me. Very real and serious if you are to.Good luck in your search!!

J

Attachments

• Phonto.jpg
    Phonto.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 25
Back