Any BBC in Orlando or Miami?

QUEEN4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Will be visiting Florida soon and would love to meet a black guy there who is at least 10” cock to satisfy my white wet pussy during my stay.
If you are a black, well hung and clean then please email me your contact details.
I will meet you in my hotel room so you don’t have to worry about accommodation.
I prefer guys from Orlando but if you are in Miami that will be fine too.mona 2.jpg

Will be visiting Florida soon and would love to meet a black guy there who is at least 10” cock to satisfy my white wet pussy during my stay.
If you are a black, well hung and clean then please email me your contact details.
I will meet you in my hotel room so you don’t have to worry about accommodation.
I prefer guys from Orlando but if you are in Miami that will be fine too.View attachment 3842137
Welcome back sweetheart 😘

I prefer guys from Orlando but if you are in Miami that will be fine too.View attachment 3842137
Hello sexy I am your man

I am your man and live locally

I look forward to you coming back to cali.

Hey

Back