Any BBC groups or clubs in Dallas area?

We're in several Dallas groups, with some Austin & SA members
We will be visiting Dallas soon for a weekend. Can you recommend any clubs (BBC swinger preferably) or some contacts to a few groups? We are very real, laid back and easy to get along with. Been in the lifestyle for years. Very clean and respectful. Thank you.

We had an awesome weekend of playing . House party setting in dallas. Had 50 plus folks. Saturday and Sunday. Mostly singles had about 4 couples. The rest single ladies and bulls. Had 3 cucks show up and watch . Dallas is in my top 3 of lifestyle cities.

Attachments

• IMG_w39q6q.jpg
    IMG_w39q6q.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 139
  • b7275e6a-ab81-4e9e-a309-72f5386b022b.jpg
    b7275e6a-ab81-4e9e-a309-72f5386b022b.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 149
Yup it was super fun . I came down just for this event . we posted it everywhere and within guidelines. We have a cool group that actually meets often .
Cool, we have a few friends here in Springfield locally but like to play when we travel. We are heading to Big D for a weekend and was hoping to meet some like minded friends to get together with. Any help would be appreciated. Just got on B2W since CL shut down.

We will be visiting Dallas soon for a weekend. Can you recommend any clubs (BBC swinger preferably) or some contacts to a few groups? We are very real, laid back and easy to get along with. Been in the lifestyle for years. Very clean and respectful. Thank you.
Hey, sorry to disappoint, but we're unaware of a BBC club here or anywhere (tell us more, by all means)
We don't use this site to connect with groups. It's too anonymous for anyone throwing a party to say anything here.

We're on SDC & Kasidie...much better for real LS connections because of the validations. Are you on either site?

BTW, I see you connected with a friend here who described a party a mile from us. We were planning to attend but the Mrs had a 7-hour tattoo session (both arms got ink) and wasn't up to playing.

Please advise how we may get in touch with some groups in the Dallas area
We found the groups we're in via a LS site. We're on sdc.com for the most part (2luvbirds).
Dallas has a hometown BBC GB group that 'performs' all over the world, but I'm not sure they want their name published on as open a site as this one.

Most GBs are held in peoples' homes, although you do see LS clubs advertising GBs sometimes (I've heard they're kinda lame, but don't know personally). Since even in the LS, GBs are seen as a bit extreme, homeowners don't let strangers come--males especially must be known to someone in the group.

Our first GB was an event thrown by the group I mentioned, at a hotel. It was a bit unusual in that it was 10-12 guys and one 'guest of honor' (most GBs have several women and a 2x-4x ratio of guys/girls). We got invited because I started chatting with the bf of the guest of honor and he said 'come try it' (not everyone would be so welcoming to a stranger (but we WERE a couple & the Mrs is very hot).

Anyway, once we were a known quantity we started getting invited to other groups.

Long way of saying 'um, no, can't really tell you 'go HERE next Saturday and knock 2 times' to fix you up.'

Hope it helps. Hey, KG, I'm curious as to what advice you'd give.

Back