Any 1 fucked an Indian girl

;)I been trying to find some that would fuck a black guy still searching thou

Well, keep "trying". I have a feeling you may be in for a very looooong wait. A lot of their parents insist they only date within their own race, or if they date out of their race at all, to only go with a white partner. Reminds me of a scene in a movie in which a young Indian girl tells her friend that if she dated a white boy, her parents would be majorly pissed off, but is she dated a black man, her parents would ******* themselves. Don't know if she meant that literally or figuratively.

Last edited:
Any 1 fucked an Indian girl
Yep. Both Native American and from India. I dated the Native American girl before I was ever in the lifestyle. The Indian one I met at a small lifestyle house party. She was trying to experience all she could because she was about to enter an arranged marriage. She was in her late 20's and still lived with her parents. She was fascinated with the me and my bbc. She kept playing with it and just holding and looking at it. When I fucked her she told me she wanted it "deep and hard" so I gave her what she asked for...but she couldn't really take it, I had to ease up. She was really, really loud, I don't she had very much sexual experience. When she blew me she would try her best to throat as much cock as she could...constantly gagging, it was damn hot. The party pretty much stopped and everyone watched us get it on. Never caught her real name...she had a super generic screen name on SLS, something like "girl4sex" or "woman4sex" ,,,the profile has since vanished and I never saw her or heard from her again. I assume she had her fun, got married and is probably living the vanilla life. We for sure put on a show that night.

Back