Anticipation of a new chapter

Happy New Year….! at the risk of bragging, I’m quite happy, because I recently found a connection to a full time BBC daddy that wants to sub me out for his personal pleasure REGULARLY!
The anticipation of the possibilities that this represents is mind numbing, honestly, and not quite for the reasons you might think….
First a bit of back story, here…. https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/taking-the-plunge.257825/
So, the key piece here is that I’m in a long term committed relationship with a woman, but have always been bicurious. Previously, any encounters with other men were one off, and unfulfilled (for me) and mostly with men who were at, least partially, in denial about their own sexuality. You see, in my opinion, black men who fuck white bois aren’t necessarily gay or bi, the white boi sissy is. So, that’s where I am now… I seem to have found a man, a real sexy strong big cocked black Man to treat me like His girl… to push my boundaries and explore my feminine sexual energy.
he makes me fell safe, adored, and like I am his (and his alone) slut for pleasure.

Hes right, I am…

So, about that ful time long term gf? Well, hopefully she approves or joins us, because if we could share him as our boyfriend/ master, it would be ideal, but he owns me anyway.

fingers crossed!
pic is my daddy’s cock….
79280C4E-B2A5-4494-A631-D55D59A55D41.jpeg

Back