Another star to mark 30 BBC with Wife

I am proud to show off my wife having another star to mark her 30th BBC. We started marking her body with a star for every tenth meet. It was kink that we first heard about from a few UK couples and continued the kink A lot of couples that don't want to or not able to mark with a real QOS tattoo (******* or family reasons ) have seen this as the next best thing. A one on one meeting earns a point , a threesome earns 5 points and a gangbang 10 points . Once ten points are reached as star is rewarded . Some like my Mrs had one star low on her foot, then as time goes on more stars are added and then they become more noticeable .
Go for 50 by the end of 2023

I am proud to show off my wife having another star to mark her 30th BBC. We started marking her body with a star for every tenth meet. It was kink that we first heard about from a few UK couples and continued the kink A lot of couples that don't want to or not able to mark with a real QOS tattoo (******* or family reasons ) have seen this as the next best thing. A one on one meeting earns a point , a threesome earns 5 points and a gangbang 10 points . Once ten points are reached as star is rewarded . Some like my Mrs had one star low on her foot, then as time goes on more stars are added and then they become more noticeable .
I’m learning that the UK 🇬🇧 is just as fucked up as USA 🇺🇸

sexy as hell!

Back