Another star to mark 30 BBC with Wife

theukox

Couple
From
UK
I am proud to show off my wife having another star to mark her 30th BBC. We started marking her body with a star for every tenth meet. It was kink that we first heard about from a few UK couples and continued the kink A lot of couples that don't want to or not able to mark with a real QOS tattoo (******* or family reasons ) have seen this as the next best thing. A one on one meeting earns a point , a threesome earns 5 points and a gangbang 10 points . Once ten points are reached as star is rewarded . Some like my Mrs had one star low on her foot, then as time goes on more stars are added and then they become more noticeable .

Attachments

• IMG_4580.PNG
    IMG_4580.PNG
    9.3 MB · Views: 841
  • IMG_8200.jpeg
    IMG_8200.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 751
  • IMG_8206.jpeg
    IMG_8206.jpeg
    574.6 KB · Views: 739
Last edited:
I am proud to show off my wife having another star to mark her 30th BBC. We started marking her body with a star for every tenth meet. It was kink that we first heard about from a few UK couples and continued the kink A lot of couples that don't want to or not able to mark with a real QOS tattoo (******* or family reasons ) have seen this as the next best thing. A one on one meeting earns a point , a threesome earns 5 points and a gangbang 10 points . Once ten points are reached as star is rewarded . Some like my Mrs had one star low on her foot, then as time goes on more stars are added and then they become more noticeable . Others but the first star on there back, wrist or more in view for people to see.
My wife's at 10

I am proud to show off my wife having another star to mark her 30th BBC. We started marking her body with a star for every tenth meet. It was kink that we first heard about from a few UK couples and continued the kink A lot of couples that don't want to or not able to mark with a real QOS tattoo (******* or family reasons ) have seen this as the next best thing. A one on one meeting earns a point , a threesome earns 5 points and a gangbang 10 points . Once ten points are reached as star is rewarded . Some like my Mrs had one star low on her foot, then as time goes on more stars are added and then they become more noticeable . Others but the first star on there back, wrist or more in view for people to see.
Great idea!

Nice. But how does a star ⭐ as a symbol relate with Black men? TY

its does not apart from the ones off btw and fab and other sites where it know and stops everyone seeing and knowing the meaning

I am proud to show off my wife having another star to mark her 30th BBC. We started marking her body with a star for every tenth meet. It was kink that we first heard about from a few UK couples and continued the kink A lot of couples that don't want to or not able to mark with a real QOS tattoo (******* or family reasons ) have seen this as the next best thing. A one on one meeting earns a point , a threesome earns 5 points and a gangbang 10 points . Once ten points are reached as star is rewarded . Some like my Mrs had one star low on her foot, then as time goes on more stars are added and then they become more noticeable .
She is straight up a BABE!

this is wonderful, and fucking hot

It makes me hard just to read this. I’m proud of her too—so sexy!

Moving to Jefferson city

Very sexy woman and would love to hookup with her:sex:

Back