Another Saturday another cock hunt!

hotwifejasmine

Couple
Gold Member
Jasmine is upstairs getting ready for another day of cock hunting. I'll be going up to choose her outfit and lingerie soon and to shave her smooth. Did not find anyone last week, although a few men followed us around a store checking her out, but they never approached so it didn't progress, and Jas was not that keen on them, so she didn't have me approach them...some you win, some you dont. Still she was sucking my cock all the way home in the car, and I got to fuck her brains out when we got home as she screamed about how she wanted young men's cocks in her cunt and my cock coated in their cum as I fucked her...such a hot slut! Here are a few pics of her in some of her "hunting" gear...lol. The last one is our carpet fitter leaving me a pie to eat! yum

Pops

Last edited:
Jasmine is upstairs getting ready for another day of cock hunting. I'll be going up to choose her outfit and lingerie soon and to shave her smooth. Did not find anyone last week, although a few men followed us around a store checking her out, but they never approached so it didn't progress, and Jas was not that keen on them, so she didn't have me approach them...some you win, some you dont. Still she was sucking my cock all the way home in the car, and I got to fuck her brains out when we got home as she screamed about how she wanted young men's cocks in her cunt View attachment 4277082View attachment 4277083View attachment 4277085View attachment 4277086and my cock coated in their cum as I fucked her...such a hot slut! Here are a few pics of her in some of her "hunting" gear...lol. The last one is our carpet fitter leaving me a pie to eat! yum

Pops
Wow!!! Very hot pics and I would be glad to help you please her sweet precious pink pussy!!!

Attachments

• 2BBC0AE3-04BD-4E7C-A617-B3BF02FD4562.jpeg
    2BBC0AE3-04BD-4E7C-A617-B3BF02FD4562.jpeg
    157.2 KB · Views: 34
Not a single comment?:(

HWJ
So what were you expecting? I love the pic, we all do. But most if not all of the real guys on this site want real meetings/fuckings. So why hunt when the cock will come to you? All you have to do is state your location and pick from the 20+ emails that you will get.

OK so I'll not post anything else if that's the prevailing attitude! I mistakenly though some would like to hear of our escapades, but as you point out your position must be that of every other lurker on this site! Its not the hot wives and women on this site that's the problem, its men like you who have no finesse or quality about them at all, and are only focused on themselves, their hand and their, often, little cock! 4Q

HWJ

OK so I'll not post anything else if that's the prevailing attitude! I mistakenly though some would like to hear of our escapades, but as you point out your position must be that of every other lurker on this site! Its not the hot wives and women on this site that's the problem, its men like you who have no finesse or quality about them at all, and are only focused on themselves, their hand and their, often, little cock! 4Q

HWJ
Just seeing your post,,her adventures are enjoyed hearing about

HWJ
Fake, got mad. My post was not negative. Work on your attitude. You wanted to know why no one was responding to your post. Grow the F up and stop the name calling.

Jasmine is upstairs getting ready for another day of cock hunting. I'll be going up to choose her outfit and lingerie soon and to shave her smooth. Did not find anyone last week, although a few men followed us around a store checking her out, but they never approached so it didn't progress, and Jas was not that keen on them, so she didn't have me approach them...some you win, some you dont. Still she was sucking my cock all the way home in the car, and I got to fuck her brains out when we got home as she screamed about how she wanted young men's cocks in her cunt View attachment 4277082View attachment 4277083View attachment 4277085View attachment 4277086and my cock coated in their cum as I fucked her...such a hot slut! Here are a few pics of her in some of her "hunting" gear...lol. The last one is our carpet fitter leaving me a pie to eat! yum

Pops

Fake, got mad. My post was not negative. Work on your attitude. You wanted to know why no one was responding to your post. Grow the F up and stop the name calling.
NOT fake at all. Maybe I like the hunt, maybe I prefer that to hooking up on line or on sites like this, but I like to share my sexual jaunts with like minded folks? Maybe I like to hear about what hot black guys think of my jaunts and maybe I dont appreciate comments like yours? I never asked for your advice and did not appreciate your negativity, despite your claim it was not. I never called you a "name" and I do not want to hear from you again if this is what you offer! Work on how you are actually perceived by others and not how YOU think you come across. If you have nothing positive to add then KEEP QUITE AND SAY NOTHING! You are hereby ignored!

HWJ

NOT fake at all. Maybe I like the hunt, maybe I prefer that to hooking up on line or on sites like this, but I like to share my sexual jaunts with like minded folks? Maybe I like to hear about what hot black guys think of my jaunts and maybe I dont appreciate comments like yours? I never asked for your advice and did not appreciate your negativity, despite your claim it was not. I never called you a "name" and I do not want to hear from you again if this is what you offer! Work on how you are actually perceived by others and not how YOU think you come across. If you have nothing positive to add then KEEP QUITE AND SAY NOTHING! You are hereby ignored!

HWJ
Don’t reply to me then asshole. You did call me a name and you are fake, everyone knows it. So keep on being the big man on your keyboard. If you put yourself out here asking for comments and then your dumb ass complains about not getting any comments, you get what you deserve. Do yourself a favor and drop this thread.

Back