Another fake project done

Try to match the lighting and shadows. Make use of layer styles to add some dropshadow. For instance the guy's arm looks literally pasted on her chest. There's no dept in it. If you add some shadow below his arm it looks better.

But in this particular scene you wouldn't get it right even with shadows. The lighting in the left pic is coming from the front (flash) and the guy is lighted from above. So try to use scenes with same kind of direction. And that's the hardest part of creating fakes.... finding matching scenes.

I usually only do faceswaps instead of whole bodies, so I have to search for matching pics where only the head has to fit in, and most op the processing time is searching for the right pics. The actual photoshop is probably 5 mins.

If you like to know more about my process let me know.

Try to match the lighting and shadows. Make use of layer styles to add some dropshadow. For instance the guy's arm looks literally pasted on her chest. There's no dept in it. If you add some shadow below his arm it looks better.

But in this particular scene you wouldn't get it right even with shadows. The lighting in the left pic is coming from the front (flash) and the guy is lighted from above. So try to use scenes with same kind of direction. And that's the hardest part of creating fakes.... finding matching scenes.

I usually only do faceswaps instead of whole bodies, so I have to search for matching pics where only the head has to fit in, and most op the processing time is searching for the right pics. The actual photoshop is probably 5 mins.

Thanks for your advice.

what do you use to do face swaps?

what do you use to do face swaps?
I use photoshop. The process of a faceswap is not that hard or takes a lot of time. The difficult part is to find a matching scene where the light is basically the same as the pic of the wife/gf. If that isn't' right it always look very fake.

For me personally the hardest part is to match skintones. I'm colourblind, so matching skintones/colours is very hard.
Do you know a tutorial as a model?
Any model is usable for a tutorial.....but the pic's have to be good quality....that is very important. You simply cannot put a face from a blurry old photo onto a 4K high res picture.

Attachments

• IMG_20220322_003659_e.png
    IMG_20220322_003659_e.png
    646.2 KB · Views: 51
Back