Annual BlackToWhite Conference

Would anyone be interested in having an annual BBC conference at a hotel every year with a new location. Events will include dinners, icebreakers, socials, gangbangs, and more.

Cucks will pay the fees For white women and black men. They will also raise money to invite the local sororities for free.
Any other suggestions

Would anyone be interested in having an annual BBC conference at a hotel every year with a new location. Events will include dinners, icebreakers, socials, gangbangs, and more.

Cucks will pay the fees For white women and black men. They will also raise money to invite the local sororities for free.
Any other suggestions
Love the idea and I would suggest: Cuckoldmarriage.info may be interested in sponsoring; New York City would be an excellent location or possibly a resort where SCONY holds their conferences. We could have seminars on various topics as well.

Yes, my cuck hubby would have to: pay both my way and my Black Bull's way as well as his own; also, considering our family and cuck in particular is working on a personal reparations plan, cuck would be required to make an overall contribution to help defray costs for Blacks attending.
Just my thoughts, dear.

Any other suggestions
Sounds fun to me

Any other suggestions
Talk to the site owner about it. Help the idea grow. They have events like that in Miami and Georgia. Would be ncie for B2W to have something like that

Last edited:

Any other suggestions
GREAT IDEA
I would suggest regional:
Chicago
NY
Atlanta
Houston or Dallas
Los Angeles
Denver
Miami

Any other suggestions
Wonderful idea!

Back