Ann Arbor UM black students!

Nina Meyers

Female
Real Person
From
UT, US
Are you over 18? Have you ever wanted to experience a white cougar? To enjoy a happily married white wife who loves young black cubs who want to experiment. Someone to practice your moves on. I am looking for a few new black FWBs in AA2. Will be there March -September. You bring the condoms and I supply the 5’2, 110lb, shaved, blonde body to enjoy. Please see my profile. No white guys. Football, basketball, and fraternity brothers get top priority. Live a little and take a chance! You might enjoy yourself this summer!

Are you over 18? Have you ever wanted to experience a white cougar? To enjoy a happily married white wife who loves young black cubs who want to experiment. Someone to practice your moves on. I am looking for a few new black FWBs in AA2. Will be there March -September. You bring the condoms and I supply the 5’2, 110lb, shaved, blonde body to enjoy. Please see my profile. No white guys. Football, basketball, and fraternity brothers get top priority. Live a little and take a chance! You might enjoy yourself this summer!
This is awesome, should be some fun times and BBC

good luck nina

Hi Nina 25M 7” BBC waiting for you dm me

Back