Anal sex

Sharon and Dav

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Anal sex it was something I was never into until I start dating a black balls first started out uncomfortable I didn’t know you needed to get the right partner for it it was something I never done with my husband before but I finally Give into one of my black lovers it was very taboo first I started not liking it then I fell in love with it I started to get a lot of anal orgasms once I started to get used to it then the next step was getting both all satisfied at the same time on my God it was incredible having two huge BBC‘s in you at the same time was unbelievable having your big muscular bodies between you some thing I believe Women should enjoy and at least have one time in their life it becomes so much other experience that I just can’t have enough of it having both of my lovers and me at the same time it’s just amazing and incredible I don’t know if anyone have the same experience that I had please let me know

I love it when the angel is rite to give me a sissygasm it's a incredible feeling :love:

Last edited:
I was super nervous about it. Everyone I know that tried it said it was uncomfortable and painful. There was a man I knew really pushing to be able to fuck my ass. I finally gave in and told him yes. We played around and then I assumed the position and waited in anticipation of the pain. It did hurt at first as the large head of his cock spread my hole open wide but after the initial spreading the pain went away and it started to feel good. By the end of that first time I was breathing hard and getting close to having an orgasm myself as the man announced he was cumming. I could feel his cock pulsing in my ass and that put me over the edge. After that time I loved it. My friends would bitch and complain about their men wanting to put it in their ass and I was next to them often with cum filling mine. I loved getting on my hands and knees and presenting my ass to men and feeling their cocks sliding inside of me. No question of if they were going to cum inside of my ass because we both knew he was going to.

Anal sex it was something I was never into until I start dating a black balls first started out uncomfortable I didn’t know you needed to get the right partner for it it was something I never done with my husband before but I finally Give into one of my black lovers it was very taboo first I started not liking it then I fell in love with it I started to get a lot of anal orgasms once I started to get used to it then the next step was getting both all satisfied at the same time on my God it was incredible having two huge BBC‘s in you at the same time was unbelievable having your big muscular bodies between you some thing I believe Women should enjoy and at least have one time in their life it becomes so much other experience that I just can’t have enough of it having both of my lovers and me at the same time it’s just amazing and incredible I don’t know if anyone have the same experience that I had please let me know
Hot!!!

Back