An *******

6991Ann

Female
From
NJ, US
So, I met this guy a few nights ago. We arranged to meet around 4 pm as he had to go to work after we met. We met in a parking lot of a bar but instead of going inside, I hopped into his car. We chatted a bit. He touched my thigh, slid his hand on my bare leg and started to kiss me. He had smooth sexy lips. We kissed a few minutes; he touched my body a bit. I kept thinking how his lips would feel on my bare pussy. My husband was out, so I invited him to my home. He followed me as we drove the 20 minutes there. When he came into my house, we started to kiss. He had great lips! We were in my living room, standing up. He unzipped my dress and it slid to the floor. I'm naked except my little black g string. He sat on the couch, and I took his cock out. It was big! Dark! and Thick! i started to lick it! It tasted great! I asked him up to the bedroom. He got naked, i slipped off the g string! He licked me, tasted my clit but i need him on me and he didn't hesitate. He pushed my legs up and slid that big cock in me, slowly at first and then faster and deeper! He had me, i was his, he knew it! He fucked me missionary, doggie, bent over, legs up, legs down, all different ways! He pounded his big thick 10" black cock into my uterus over and over! i was on my hands and knees and he was pounding into me when he filled me up! So much cum! After a few minutes, i cleaned him up and he got dressed to head off to work. We went down in the kitchen, and we were kissing our goodbyes when i felt his cock through his pants was hard. So, i knelt down and took it out. He started to fuck my face, hard! He maneuvered me and got my head against the wall and rammed his cock into my throat. He became really rough, slapping me, pushing into my throat. He pulled me up by my hair, turned me around, ripped off my shirt and the g string and pushed his cock into my pussy. i was grunting, moaning, breathing heavy as he fucked me. i was able to get the words out to go back to the bedroom and he kind of lifted me a little and we went up there with his cock in me! When we got there, he fucked my pussy from behind, he was an *******! He was close. i thought a few more thrusts and i'd have more of his cum in me but he had another idea, he pulled out and stuck his cock in my ass! i was dry but that didn't stop him, my wetness on his cock was the lube. And he went to town in my ass. i hadn't done anal in a long time but he took it anyway. It didn't take long. He filled my ass as he pulled my hair and choked me. When he pulled out, he pulled my head to clean his cock. i did gladly. He dressed and left for work! What an ani mal!

Last edited:
So I met this guy a few nights ago. We arranged ro meet around 4 pm as he had to go towork after we met. We met in a parking lot of a bar but instead of going inside, I hopped into his car. We chatted a bit. He touched my thigh, slid his hand on my bare leg and started to kiss me. He had smooth sexy lips. We kissed a few minutes, he touched my body a bit. I kept thinking how is lips would feel on my bare pussy. My husband was out, so I’ll him to my home. He followed me as we drove the 20 minutes there. When he came into my house, we started to kiss. He had great lips! We were in my living room, standing up. He unzipped my dress and it slid to the floor. I'm naked except my little black g string. He sat on the couch and I took his cock out. It was big! Dark! and Thick! i started to lick it! It tasted great! I asked him up to the bedroom. He got naked, i slipped off the g string! He licked me, tasted my clit but i need him on me and he didn't hesitate. He pushed my legs up and slid that big cock in me, slowly at first and then faster and deeper! He had me, i was his, he knew it! He fucked me missionary, doggie, bent over, legs up, legs down, all differenr ways! He pounded his big thick 10" black cock into my uterus over and over! i was on my hands and knees and he was pounding into me when he filled me up! So much cum! After a few minutes, i cleaned him up and he got dressed to head off to work. We went down in the kitchen and we were kissing our good bys when i felt his cock through his pants was hard. So i knelt doen and took it out. He started to fuck my face, hard! He maneuvered me and got my head againt the wall and rammed his cock into my throat. He became really rough, slapping me, pushing into my throat. He pulled me up by my hair, turned me around, ripped off my shirt and the g string and pushed his cock into my pussy. i was grunting, moaning, breathing heavy as he fucked me. i was able to get the words out to go back to the bedroom and he kind of lifted me a little and we went up there with his cock in me! When we got there he fucked my pussy from behind, he was an *******! He was close. i thought a few more thrusts and i'd have more of his cum in me but he had another idea, he pulled out and stuck his cock in my ass! i was dey but that didn't stop him, my wetness on his cock was the lube. And he went to town in my ass. i hadn't done anal in a long time but ge took it anyway. It didn't take long. He filled my ass as he pulled my hair and choked me. When he pulled out, he pulled my head to clean his cock. i did gladly. He dressed and left for work! What an *******!
wait are you calling him an a hole but loved him abusing your mouth ass and pussy , making you his cum slut for the afternoon or day

Back