AN OFFER HARD TO REFUSE

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
A few years ago my wife, Janice and I vacationed on a Caribbean island. One afternoon we, along with some other tourists went on a boat ride which as staffed by five young,strapping black men. It was an enjoyable afternoon and my wife enjoyed the banter and teasing she was receiving from the crew as were all the other women on board while the husbands sat back and listened. After an afternoon of young, muscular, bare black bodies parading around I could only imagine the fantasies the women were conjuring up. At the end the boat trip we were asked if we wanted to join them at a local club for a ******* and some dancing. All the other couples declined, but my wife wanted to go so I agreed. Might as well let her enjoy herself a little. We arrived at the club just after nine pm and the guys had found us seating in a high-back booth with a fixed oval table in the middle, they had even found a chair to place at the table end making enough room for all seven of us. After being there awhile and having a few drinks, one of the younger guys asked Janice if she would dance with him, she looked at me before answering and when I told her to go ahead she linked arms with him and off they went to the dance floor. One of the other guys asked if I minded her dancing with other men and I explained that not being much of a dancer myself and also being a few years older than Janice it seem overly protective of me not to allow her to do something she loved.

Janice is a very good dancer, getting into the mood and beat of the music and being very uninhibited, even exhibitionist, in her dancing while loving the attention she gets when on the dance floor. I moved into the seat she had vacated so that I could watch them dance along with the other guys. They stayed on the floor for two dances and as they made to return another of the younger guys jumped up and stopped to speak to Janice who turned around to return to the dance floor with him and started to gyrate around again. A couple of the others asked if they could join them leaving just me and the oldest guy to sit and watch. They all grouped around Janice and she was loving the attention as they took turns to hold and touch her as they moved to the music. The remaining guy I was with asked if I ever became jealous of the attention that Janice received and I said no, but, in fact, I was starting to wonder where this was leading.

Three songs in the music changed to slow mellow mood sounds to give everyone a break, but instead of leaving the floor my wife grabbed two of the guys around their necks and started to sway between them in a slow, slow dance, the other two she persuaded to join in front of her making a tight little circle all moving together. The two either side had their arms around her their fingers gripping her small waist as she swayed between them. It was a little disconcerting, but I found it very stimulating as well. I wondered just how far this dancing would go, but I couldn't take my eyes off her and them.

The guy I was still sitting with nudged me and then asked, "Are you sure you're okay with her dancing with the other guys and flirting with them?"

I told him that she was just having fun and that I was fine with it. After all, what harm is there in dancing, even if its with four hot young back studs at once, I thought.

"Do you think she wants to have more?" he asked, " Do you want to watch her fuck with with one of them or maybe all of them?"

His question caught me off guard. I hadn't expected it especially in such a forthright manner. I'm sure the four on the dance floor with Janice were all thinking the same thing but I hadn't worried about it.

Feeling the drinks, I replied, "yes I often thought of watching her fuck another guy, I just wasn’t sure about a gang-bang, or what her reaction would be if it came to down to it"

" We can make it happen," he replied, "if you really want it too, give it some thought and come and see me later when you are ready."

He got up and went to the bar to order more drinks and sat and watched my wife dance and thought about what had been said. It excited me like nothing ever had before. Janice looked as though she was having a very good time, but I couldn't imagine her agreeing to having sex with another man, let alone five other men.

Finally they all returned to the table. Janice looked as though she had been in a marathon. All the men were laughing and enjoying themselves, but I knew the evening was not going to lead anywhere I wanted it to go. I whispered to Janice that we should think about leaving and she agreed. I thanked my friend for his offer and told him we'd think about.

"You know where to find us," he said with a smile.

Over the next day I could take my mind off of the night before and the idea of my wife fucking those black studs. I had a constant hard on just thinking about it. That evening Janice and I sat by the pool having a *******. I decided the bring up the subject just to gage her interest, but I had low expectations.

"So, you certainly seemed to be enjoying the attention of all those horny beach boys last night," I offered.

She laughed, "yeah, who wouldn't? It was fun. A couple of them were getting a little carried away, but it was fun."

"What do you mean they got carried away? Did they touch you?" I asked.

"Yeah, just a little, you know, my ass and my tits a couple of times, but I told them to cool it and they did. But there were definitely some hard cocks rubbing up against me during the slow dancing," she laughed, "I thought I was going to get pregnant."

I wondered if any of them had yet dared to slip a hand under her skirt to feel what was probably a very wet pussy, but I wasn't going to ask.

"Did you think about doing more than dance with them?" I said, unsure of what she would say or what her reaction would be.

"Oh, do you mean fucking them all," she said with mixed sarcasm and excitement.

"Yeah, I guess. I mean you were really getting into the whole dance thing with them and their sweaty bodies. Just wondering."

"Well," she replied, "not really then, but now that you ask, it would be quite an experience. Would you mind?"

She laughed as she said that but something made me think she wasn't entirely disinterested in the whole idea.

The next night we found ourselves back at the club. The crew was already there and we sat with them. After a few moments Janice and one of the young studs she seemed to like went back to the dance floor and things heated up quickly. They were practically fucking right there on the dance floor and then Janice put her arms around his neck and kissed him. His hands we on her ass as they danced. I felt my cock begin to throb watching them.

The man I had been sitting with last night seemed pleased. "It looks as though she has made her choice, " he said to me with a wide smile.

When the song ended, Janice and the young man returned to the table. She looked me straight in the eyes and I could read the excitement in them as she bit her lower lip with her teeth, almost pleading with me in her expression to allow it to go on. In that instant I decided to allow her to go for it, my hard cock was telling me, let her fuck him.

I wanted to see her as she orgasmed with a hard, black cock deep inside of her pussy, her hips thrusting hard against this stud. As she looked towards me I whispered to her, ‘Just go for it, let go and enjoy it. She looked at me wide eyed and mouthed, ‘Are you sure’, I just nodded and kissed her mouth. I could see the absolute look of lust in her eyes. She whispered into her friend's ear and the three of us got up and left for our hotel room.

Back at the hotel room, with any pretense now gone they started to kiss and remove their clothes. I sat back to watch. The young man sucked her nipples, her neck and ears as his hand started to masturbate her wet pussy. I realized that this was where Janice was going to be fucked. The young man lifted her up and carried across to the bed and laid her down. He stepped back and pulled off his boxers revealing a huge, thick cock that was fully erect. It appeared to twice the size of mine.

As Janice slowly recovered her senses, he moved between her legs and took hold of his cock and guided the large head towards her wet pussy lips, with her legs on his shoulders and her hips coming up to meet his we all had a clear view as it stated to open her pussy, slowly he invaded her, first the head pushing in until it disappeared, then inch by inch the rest entering my Janice's wet and willing cunt.

He kept going until he was buried so deep his pubic hairs hit home on her exposed clit, making her gasp out loud at the slightly rough touch. Janice was telling him,’Just fuck me, fuck me hard, as hard as you can, make me scream, fuck me.' And he did, pumping in and out of her with full length strokes, pulling almost out before plunging the full length of hard cock back into her willing womanhood, time and time again.

Janice kept urging him to fuck her harder. She grabbed his muscular ass and pulled him deep inside her. As she reached her peak she was bucking hard against his cock buried to the hilt inside of her. Then her stud groaned loudly and split his load deep inside her cunt. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. They both lay on the bed for a few minutes recovering from their heated coupling. I wanted to jack off to relive myself but decided to try and have Janice finish me. Her lover finally kissed her and left. Janice laid there looking at me. To say it was an awkward moment would be an understatement. I knew I had to say something to reassure her. I told her how beautiful she looked getting fucked by her black lover and how well she had handled him. I told her she was a real man eater. She seemed okay with my response and asked me to kiss her. Her hand took hold of my cock and guided to her slick pussy. It slid in effortlessly and within a few thrusts my sperm mixed with his.

"That was pretty wild," I told her. "Pretty crazy."

"Yeah, you can say that again," she replied, "and we have four more nights left here!

1.jpg

Last edited:
Over the next day I could take my mind off of the night before and the idea of my wife fucking those black studs. I had a constant hard on just thinking about it. That evening Janice and I sat by the pool having a *******. I decided the bring up the subject just to gage her interest, but I had low expectations.

"So, you certainly seemed to be enjoying the attention of all those horny beach boys last night," I offered.

She laughed, "yeah, who wouldn't? It was fun. A couple of them were getting a little carried away, but it was fun."

"Yeah, just a little, you know, my ass and my tits a couple of times, but I told them to cool it and they did. But there were definitely some hard cocks rubbing up against me during the slow dancing," she laughed, "I thought I was going to get pregnant."

I wondered if any of them had yet dared to slip a hand under her skirt to feel what was probably a very wet pussy, but I wasn't going to ask.

"Did you think about doing more than dance with them?" I said, unsure of what she would say or what her reaction would be.

"Yeah, I guess. I mean you were really getting into the whole dance thing with them and their sweaty bodies. Just wondering."

"Well," she replied, "not really then, but now that you ask, it would be quite an experience. Would you mind?"

She laughed as she said that but something made me think she wasn't entirely disinterested in the whole idea.

The next night we found ourselves back at the club. The crew was already there and we sat with them. After a few moments Janice and one of the young studs she seemed to like went back to the dance floor and things heated up quickly. They were practically fucking right there on the dance floor and then Janice put her arms around his neck and kissed him. His hands we on her ass as they danced. I felt my cock begin to throb watching them.

The man I had been sitting with last night seemed pleased. "It looks as though she has made her choice, " he said to me with a wide smile.

When the song ended, Janice and the young man returned to the table. She looked me straight in the eyes and I could read the excitement in them as she bit her lower lip with her teeth, almost pleading with me in her expression to allow it to go on. In that instant I decided to allow her to go for it, my hard cock was telling me, let her fuck him.

I wanted to see her as she orgasmed with a hard, black cock deep inside of her pussy, her hips thrusting hard against this stud. As she looked towards me I whispered to her, ‘Just go for it, let go and enjoy it. She looked at me wide eyed and mouthed, ‘Are you sure’, I just nodded and kissed her mouth. I could see the absolute look of lust in her eyes. She whispered into her friend's ear and the three of us got up and left for our hotel room.

Back at the hotel room, with any pretense now gone they started to kiss and remove their clothes. I sat back to watch. The young man sucked her nipples, her neck and ears as his hand started to masturbate her wet pussy. I realized that this was where Janice was going to be fucked. The young man lifted her up and carried across to the bed and laid her down. He stepped back and pulled off his boxers revealing a huge, thick cock that was fully erect. It appeared to twice the size of mine.

As Janice slowly recovered her senses, he moved between her legs and took hold of his cock and guided the large head towards her wet pussy lips, with her legs on his shoulders and her hips coming up to meet his we all had a clear view as it stated to open her pussy, slowly he invaded her, first the head pushing in until it disappeared, then inch by inch the rest entering my Janice's wet and willing cunt.

He kept going until he was buried so deep his pubic hairs hit home on her exposed clit, making her gasp out loud at the slightly rough touch. Janice was telling him,’Just fuck me, fuck me hard, as hard as you can, make me scream, fuck me.' And he did, pumping in and out of her with full length strokes, pulling almost out before plunging the full length of hard cock back into her willing womanhood, time and time again.

Janice kept urging him to fuck her harder. She grabbed his muscular ass and pulled him deep inside her. As she reached her peak she was bucking hard against his cock buried to the hilt inside of her. Then her stud groaned loudly and split his load deep inside her cunt. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. They both lay on the bed for a few minutes recovering from their heated coupling. I wanted to jack off to relive myself but decided to try and have Janice finish me. Her lover finally kissed her and left. Janice laid there looking at me. To say it was an awkward moment would be an understatement. I knew I had to say something to reassure her. I told her how beautiful she looked getting fucked by her black lover and how well she had handled him. I told her she was a real man eater. She seemed okay with my response and asked me to kiss her. Her hand took hold of my cock and guided to her slick pussy. It slid in effortlessly and within a few thrusts my sperm mixed with his.

"Yeah, you can say that again," she replied, "and we have four more nights left here!

View attachment 2852005
Can’t wait to hear more!

A few years ago my wife, Janice and I vacationed on a Caribbean island. One afternoon we, along with some other tourists went on a boat ride which as staffed by five young,strapping black men. It was an enjoyable afternoon and my wife enjoyed the banter and teasing she was receiving from the crew as were all the other women on board while the husbands sat back and listened. After an afternoon of young, muscular, bare black bodies parading around I could only imagine the fantasies the women were conjuring up. At the end the boat trip we were asked if we wanted to join them at a local club for a ******* and some dancing. All the other couples declined, but my wife wanted to go so I agreed. Might as well let her enjoy herself a little. We arrived at the club just after nine pm and the guys had found us seating in a high-back booth with a fixed oval table in the middle, they had even found a chair to place at the table end making enough room for all seven of us. After being there awhile and having a few drinks, one of the younger guys asked Janice if she would dance with him, she looked at me before answering and when I told her to go ahead she linked arms with him and off they went to the dance floor. One of the other guys asked if I minded her dancing with other men and I explained that not being much of a dancer myself and also being a few years older than Janice it seem overly protective of me not to allow her to do something she loved.

Janice is a very good dancer, getting into the mood and beat of the music and being very uninhibited, even exhibitionist, in her dancing while loving the attention she gets when on the dance floor. I moved into the seat she had vacated so that I could watch them dance along with the other guys. They stayed on the floor for two dances and as they made to return another of the younger guys jumped up and stopped to speak to Janice who turned around to return to the dance floor with him and started to gyrate around again. A couple of the others asked if they could join them leaving just me and the oldest guy to sit and watch. They all grouped around Janice and she was loving the attention as they took turns to hold and touch her as they moved to the music. The remaining guy I was with asked if I ever became jealous of the attention that Janice received and I said no, but, in fact, I was starting to wonder where this was leading.

Three songs in the music changed to slow mellow mood sounds to give everyone a break, but instead of leaving the floor my wife grabbed two of the guys around their necks and started to sway between them in a slow, slow dance, the other two she persuaded to join in front of her making a tight little circle all moving together. The two either side had their arms around her their fingers gripping her small waist as she swayed between them. It was a little disconcerting, but I found it very stimulating as well. I wondered just how far this dancing would go, but I couldn't take my eyes off her and them.

The guy I was still sitting with nudged me and then asked, "Are you sure you're okay with her dancing with the other guys and flirting with them?"

I told him that she was just having fun and that I was fine with it. After all, what harm is there in dancing, even if its with four hot young back studs at once, I thought.

"Do you think she wants to have more?" he asked, " Do you want to watch her fuck with with one of them or maybe all of them?"

His question caught me off guard. I hadn't expected it especially in such a forthright manner. I'm sure the four on the dance floor with Janice were all thinking the same thing but I hadn't worried about it.

Feeling the drinks, I replied, "yes I often thought of watching her fuck another guy, I just wasn’t sure about a gang-bang, or what her reaction would be if it came to down to it"

" We can make it happen," he replied, "if you really want it too, give it some thought and come and see me later when you are ready."

He got up and went to the bar to order more drinks and sat and watched my wife dance and thought about what had been said. It excited me like nothing ever had before. Janice looked as though she was having a very good time, but I couldn't imagine her agreeing to having sex with another man, let alone five other men.

Finally they all returned to the table. Janice looked as though she had been in a marathon. All the men were laughing and enjoying themselves, but I knew the evening was not going to lead anywhere I wanted it to go. I whispered to Janice that we should think about leaving and she agreed. I thanked my friend for his offer and told him we'd think about.

"You know where to find us," he said with a smile.
I often think about that too,and i’m sure if I was in a similar situation,that I would definitely go with the flow and enjoy all the throbbing hard bbc fucking me over the evening. I’d just get in the mood and enjoy an evening of sucking & fucking until I milked all the bbc of all their potent cock creme. My pussy is happiest when it has a throbbing 9”+ bbc in it and I feel them exploding their powerful orgasm inside my bbc only love tunnel - it’s just the most euphoric feeling a QoS can experience. My hubby, being a true Stag (NOT a cuckold) is also happiest seeing me enjoy all the bbc I need & desire. Even being a mature older slim woman,I still find I crave bbc as much as I can and as often as I can ! My hubby understands,supports and encourages me to enjoy all the bbc my soft mouth and warm moist tight little pussy can manage. Over the years,my tight little pussy has stretched and learnt to take and enjoy the size and girth that can only ever be a beautiful bbc - I crave at least a bbc of 9”+ to give me the ultimate female sensual and sexual enjoyment I need and desire. I live by my QoS lifestyle and enjoy it to the fullest - i’m happiest when my pussy is full of black cum whether it’s one or multiple bbc’s and I lick them clean of the excess cum off their shaft before they get back to fucking me again and filling me full of more of their cum. My hubby really enjoys seeing me enjoy all the bbc I can take in and out of our big spa - they’re just great evenings we love enjoying together with all the black gentlemen we can engage with. xxx

View attachment 2852005
That just sounds wonderful ! My pussy is now soo wet at the thought ! I’ve had my hubby lick my clit while I’ve been reading your bbc experience,and I’ve had a beautiful orgasm ! I’ve told my hubby that I now desperately need some bbc,so we’re going to call my gorgeous black lover (he’s blessed with a delicious 9 1/2” bbc) to cum over tonight as my pulsating moist pussy is craving to be fucked and feel his big cum load fill me full ! My hubby agrees that an evening full of bbc sex is needed ! I can’t wait,and seeing my hubby’s erect cock,he can’t either ! Lol Tonight is our bbc fuck night ! xxx

That just sounds wonderful ! My pussy is now soo wet at the thought ! I’ve had my hubby lick my clit while I’ve been reading your bbc experience,and I’ve had a beautiful orgasm ! I’ve told my hubby that I now desperately need some bbc,so we’re going to call my gorgeous black lover (he’s blessed with a delicious 9 1/2” bbc) to cum over tonight as my pulsating moist pussy is craving to be fucked and feel his big cum load fill me full ! My hubby agrees that an evening full of bbc sex is needed ! I can’t wait,and seeing my hubby’s erect cock,he can’t either ! Lol Tonight is our bbc fuck night ! xxx
How nice the story directly led to such a great experience. Keep reading more and let us know the outcome(s).

View attachment 2852005
Surely you know we need to read and see the results of the other 4 nights. Maybe you should let her stay a couple more nights while you go back to work to pay for her extended vacation.

Back