An Interesting Night at Home

MT1975

Couple
From
TX, US
The Cum Slut Chronicles - An Interesting Night at Home

A few years ago my husband and I decided to start posting pictures of our sexual experiences on several swingers networks. Like everyone else we assumed we would be connecting with strangers but that we might find a few friends along the way. Little did we know how close to home things can be.

One night in April I was spending a rare, quiet evening at home. My husband was out of town and my two boys were over at a friends house. I ran a hot bath and was sipping on a glass of wine while relaxing in the tub when my phone rang. Strangely, it was my youngest sister's husband, Mark and he said he needed to come by to talk to me about something. I said o.k. but that I was in the tub and I would need 30 minutes or so before he came by. He said "Well, I'm driving up to your house now." He added very seriously, "This is important.".

"Oh crap!" I thought, "I know what this is about!". Several years ago after my husband and I had been married for a couple of years my husband and my youngest sister had ******* too much wine and fucked when I was in the hospital having my first boy. She had come in from out of town and, not able to afford a hotel room we had put her up at our place. She was about 21 at the time and going through a wild phase and hubby had been without sex for awhile and things just sort of happened. Besides, we were already swinging by then so, even though I didn't like the fact that it was my sister I was happy that he told me. We decided it would be best if I didn't confront my sister and that we should just let it go. I just knew that somehow Mark had found out and was now on my doorstep to tell me all about it.

The doorbell rang and I finished toweling off and hurriedly wrapped my robe around me. Mark was on the doorstep and I opened the door to let him in. I offered him a seat while I went to throw on some clothes but he said "No, I need to talk to you about this now!". "Okay", I replied, thinking "Oh brother, here it comes.".

As I sat down on the couch, Mark moved from the chair to a spot next to me. "I don't know how to say this", he started, "but a couple of guys at work and I were talking about swingers websites and one of them told us about this one couple from this area that has some pics online and when I got home I went to that site. Michelle, there are pictures of you on there!".

You could have knocked me over with a feather! I didn't know what to say. Finally, I managed to stammer, "Uh..I'm sorry you had to find out that way. It's something Ron and I have done for awhile. "Well", he said, "I don't disapprove. I have to be honest and say I've always noticed you have a certain sexual energy. Can I just..,Uh..." and with that he moved his hand down to my thigh and slipped it under my robe. As he did he leaned into me to kiss me. Maybe it was the buzz from the wine, maybe it was forbidennness of it, or maybe the chance to even the score. Whatever the case I leaned into him and kissed him deeply - at the same time grabbing his hand and sliding it up to my naked crotch.

We kissed hard and deep while his fingers lightly rubbed my clitoris. Soon, he parted my pussy lips and slid first one, then two and finally three fingers into my vagina. "God that feels good!" I gasped, as he slipped my robe aside to expose my breast. Continuing to finger fuck me, he start to nibble on my tit. Although I could have enjoyed this treatment from my brother-in-law all night I knew the ******* would be coming home soon so we would need to hurry. "Get your clothes off", I said, "I want to suck your dick!"

When I said that Mark grinned and softly said "Okay". He kissed me deeply once more and then stood up and pulled off his shirt. As he did I leaned forward, my breasts both spilling out of my loosened robe, and began to unbutton his jeans. I could tell he was already rigid from the foreplay and my already wet pussy got even more moist from the anticipation.

I slipped my brother-in-law's jeans down lower and reached inside his boxers. His hard cock sprang out at me and, as I held the shaft in my left hand I caressed his balls with my right. Then, still gently tugging on his erect penis I leaned forward and covered the head of his dick with my mouth. I slowly lowered my head down onto his cock and began sliding his shaft in and out of my mouth and throat.

Mark began to moan and reached down and placed his hands on my head. As I accelerated my speed he responded by thrusting his hips forward and pushing his cock in and out of my mouth. He finally was going faster and faster and, as he did, he began to grunt and say "God, Michelle, that feels so fucking good! I knew from those pictures that you would be good at this!".

As he fucked my mouth I could feel the vein on the underside of his cock begin to bulge and taste the salty sweetness of his pre-cum. I knew if we did this too much longer he would explode in my mouth and, while part of that appealed to me, I wanted to feel his nice, thick cock inside of me.
I stood up and, still tugging his dick, leaned forward and kissed him.

As we stood there kissing, his pants now around his ankles and his dick in my hand, he slipped my open robe off of my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. "Let's go to the bedroom", I said, and as he stepped out of his pants, I led him by his cock to my bed.

"Lie down", I said, and he crawled on the bed and lay on his back with his legs sprawled out in front of him, his rigid cock sticking up and a look of pure lust in his eyes. I eased up to him, seductively gazing into his eyes and began to lick up and down the shaft of his dick and kiss his balls. I eased my leg over his head until I was astraddle his face so he could have a good view of my ass and pussy as I continued to suck his cock. Slowly, I lowered my pussy onto his face and he eagerly buried his mouth and tongue in my snatch. As we sixty-nined each other I grew wetter and wetter. I couldn't believe I was about to fuck my sister's husband.

Since my pussy had completely soaked Mark's face, I guess he figured I was ready to fuck because he pushed me off of him and slid out from underneath me. "Now you get on your back," he said, kneeling beside me on the bed, his dick standing at full attention. I rolled onto my back and opened my legs wide to accept my brother-in-law's hard cock. Mark leaned forward to slip his dick into me as I helped by guiding him in with my hand. "Goddamn you're wet!" he exclaimed as he easily slipped his bare cock into my sloppy pussy. He buried his thick shaft deep into my vagina until his nuts rested against my ass. "Ahhh", I moaned as he plunged deep into me and, holding it there leaned down and kissed me hard.

Then, Mark started to fuck me moving his cock in and out of my drenched pussy faster and faster. Before long I could feel myself growing closer and closer to orgasm and I started to talk dirty to Mark. "God yes!" I screamed, "Fuck my hole Baby! Fuck your sister-in-law like the whore I am!". "Fuck yeah!", he said, "Cum for me, Michelle!". As he thrust into me harder and faster my orgasm built and I grabbed his ass cheeks with both hands, pulling him deep inside of me and forsing him to slow his rhythm and gyrate his hips. As I came hard I heard my own voice as if it were outside of me - "Uh -hnnn - Ahhh - FUUUCK!". (Mark remembers this of course and uses it to this day as an inside joke when we are both around my sister). "God! I really made you cum hard, didn't I?" he said, to which I replied weakly "Shut up", and pulled him down to me and kissed him passionately. "Now", he said, "let's see what you can do for me."

With that he went back to sheer fucking, increasing his speed until he was literally pounding my pussy. I could hear the familiar smacking sound of our bodies popping together as he fucked me harder and harder. One thing was for sure- my brother-in-law was long on stamina and I begin to worry about my ******* coming home. I did not want them to walk in and wonder why their uncle had his cock buried deep in their Mommy's pussy! Before long though Mark started to grow closer to orgasm. As he did he asked me where I wanted him to cum. Something about the taboo of having my brother-in-law cum inside of my pussy made me start to get wet again. Without saying a word I look deep into his eyes, kissed him hard, grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him deep within me. Mark responded by reaching down with both hands and grabbing my ass. Burying himself into me as if trying to become one he exploded inside my pussy, shooting semen into me for what seemed an eternity. "Damn Baby, did you save all that up for me?!" I asked. "Maybe" he said grinning and we both chuckled.

We kissed a little bit and I said "We need to get dressed. My boys will be here soon.". We both cleaned up and dressed. Mark got dressed much faster than me and went into the front room to put on his shoes. Just as I finished my hair I heard my oldest boy's voice. "Hi Uncle Mark! What are you doing here?". I must say, Mark was smooth. He mumbled something about having to drop something off and then let himself out.

While the boys never suspected a thing I had a bit of a scare later when I was late for a period. I thought "Oh Hell! Here I am pregnant with a baby from my sister's husband.". I had actually been with hubby and a couple of other guys right around then so it could also have been one of theirs had I actually been pregnant. I wasn't pregnant so it turned out fine. I also kind of knew I hadn't seen the last of Mark as a lover. That's another story!

Last edited:
A few years ago my husband and I decided to start posting pictures of our sexual experiences on several swingers networks. Like everyone else we assumed we would be connecting with strangers but that we might find a few friends along the way. Little did we know how close to home things can be.

One night in April I was spending a rare, quiet evening at home. My husband was out of town and my two boys were over at a friends house. I ran a hot bath and was sipping on a glass of wine while relaxing in the tub when my phone rang. Strangely, it was my youngest sister's husband, Mark and he said he needed to come by to talk to me about something. I said o.k. but that I was in the tub and I would need 30 minutes or so before he came by. He said "Well, I'm driving up to your house now." He added very seriously, "This is important.".

"Oh crap!" I thought, "I know what this is about!". Several years ago after my husband and I had been married for a couple of years my husband and my youngest sister had ******* too much wine and fucked when I was in the hospital having my first boy. She had come in from out of town and, not able to afford a hotel room we had put her up at our place. She was about 21 at the time and going through a wild phase and hubby had been without sex for awhile and things just sort of happened. Besides, we were already swinging by then so, even though I didn't like the fact that it was my sister I was happy that he told me. We decided it would be best if I didn't confront my sister and that we should just let it go. I just knew that somehow Mark had found out and was now on my doorstep to tell me all about it.

The doorbell rang and I finished toweling off and hurriedly wrapped my robe around me. Mark was on the doorstep and I opened the door to let him in. I offered him a seat while I went to throw on some clothes but he said "No, I need to talk to you about this now!". "Okay", I replied, thinking "Oh brother, here it comes.".

As I sat down on the couch, Mark moved from the chair to a spot next to me. "I don't know how to say this", he started, "but a couple of guys at work and I were talking about swingers websites and one of them told us about this one couple from this area that has some pics online and when I got home I went to that site. Michelle, there are pictures of you on there!".

You could have knocked me over with a feather! I didn't know what to say. Finally, I managed to stammer, "Uh..I'm sorry you had to find out that way. It's something Ron and I have done for awhile. "Well", he said, "I don't disapprove. I have to be honest and say I've always noticed you have a certain sexual energy. Can I just..,Uh..." and with that he moved his hand down to my thigh and slipped it under my robe. As he did he leaned into me to kiss me. Maybe it was the buzz from the wine, maybe it was forbidennness of it, or maybe the chance to even the score. Whatever the case I leaned into him and kissed him deeply - at the same time grabbing his hand and sliding it up to my naked crotch.

We kissed hard and deep while his fingers lightly rubbed my clitoris. Soon, he parted my pussy lips and slid first one, then two and finally three fingers into my vagina. "God that feels good!" I gasped, as he slipped my robe aside to expose my breast. Continuing to finger fuck me, he start to nibble on my tit. Although I could have enjoyed this treatment from my brother-in-law all night I knew the ******* would be coming home soon so we would need to hurry. "Get your clothes off", I said, "I want to suck your dick!"

When I said that Mark grinned and softly said "Okay". He kissed me deeply once more and then stood up and pulled off his shirt. As he did I leaned forward, my breasts both spilling out of my loosened robe, and began to unbutton his jeans. I could tell he was already rigid from the foreplay and my already wet pussy got even more moist from the anticipation.

I slipped my brother-in-law's jeans down lower and reached inside his boxers. His hard cock sprang out at me and, as I held the shaft in my left hand I caressed his balls with my right. Then, still gently tugging on his erect penis I leaned forward and covered the head of his dick with my mouth. I slowly lowered my head down onto his cock and began sliding his shaft in and out of my mouth and throat.

Mark began to moan and reached down and placed his hands on my head. As I accelerated my speed he responded by thrusting his hips forward and pushing his cock in and out of my mouth. He finally was going faster and faster and, as he did, he began to grunt and say "God, Michelle, that feels so fucking good! I knew from those pictures that you would be good at this!".

As he fucked my mouth I could feel the vein on the underside of his cock begin to bulge and taste the salty sweetness of his pre-cum. I knew if we did this too much longer he would explode in my mouth and, while part of that appealed to me, I wanted to feel his nice, thick cock inside of me.

As we stood there kissing, his pants now around his ankles and his dick in my hand, he slipped my open robe off of my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. "Let's go to the bedroom", I said, and as he stepped out of his pants, I led him by his cock to my bed.

"Lie down", I said, and he crawled on the bed and lay on his back with his legs sprawled out in front of him, his rigid cock sticking up and a look of pure lust in his eyes. I eased up to him, seductively gazing into his eyes and began to lick up and down the shaft of his dick and kiss his balls. I eased my leg over his head until I was astraddle his face so he could have a good view of my ass and pussy as I continued to suck his cock. Slowly, I lowered my pussy onto his face and he eagerly buried his mouth and tongue in my snatch. As we sixty-nined each other I grew wetter and wetter. I couldn't believe I was about to fuck my sister's husband.

Since my pussy had completely soaked Mark's face, I guess he figured I was ready to fuck because he pushed me off of him and slid out from underneath me. "Now you get on your back," he said, kneeling beside me on the bed, his dick standing at full attention. I rolled onto my back and opened my legs wide to accept my brother-in-law's hard cock. Mark leaned forward to slip his dick into me as I helped by guiding him in with my hand. "Goddamn you're wet!" he exclaimed as he easily slipped his bare cock into my sloppy pussy. He buried his thick shaft deep into my vagina until his nuts rested against my ass. "Ahhh", I moaned as he plunged deep into me and, holding it there leaned down and kissed me hard.

Then, Mark started to fuck me moving his cock in and out of my drenched pussy faster and faster. Before long I could feel myself growing closer and closer to orgasm and I started to talk dirty to Mark. "God yes!" I screamed, "Fuck my hole Baby! Fuck your sister-in-law like the whore I am!". "Fuck yeah!", he said, "Cum for me, Michelle!". As he thrust into me harder and faster my orgasm built and I grabbed his ass cheeks with both hands, pulling him deep inside of me and forsing him to slow his rhythm and gyrate his hips. As I came hard I heard my own voice as if it were outside of me - "Uh -hnnn - Ahhh - FUUUCK!". (Mark remembers this of course and uses it to this day as an inside joke when we are both around my sister). "God! I really made you cum hard, didn't I?" he said, to which I replied weakly "Shut up", and pulled him down to me and kissed him passionately. "Now", he said, "let's see what you can do for me."

With that he went back to sheer fucking, increasing his speed until he was literally pounding my pussy. I could hear the familiar smacking sound of our bodies popping together as he fucked me harder and harder. One thing was for sure- my brother-in-law was long on stamina and I begin to worry about my ******* coming home. I did not want them to walk in and wonder why their uncle had his cock buried deep in their Mommy's pussy! Before long though Mark started to grow closer to orgasm. As he did he asked me where I wanted him to cum. Something about the taboo of having my brother-in-law cum inside of my pussy made me start to get wet again. Without saying a word I look deep into his eyes, kissed him hard, grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him deep within me. Mark responded by reaching down with both hands and grabbing my ass. Burying himself into me as if trying to become one he exploded inside my pussy, shooting semen into me for what seemed an eternity. "Damn Baby, did you save all that up for me?!" I asked. "Maybe" he said grinning and we both chuckled.

We kissed a little bit and I said "We need to get dressed. My boys will be here soon.". We both cleaned up and dressed. Mark got dressed much faster than me and went into the front room to put on his shoes. Just as I finished my hair I heard my oldest boy's voice. "Hi Uncle Mark! What are you doing here?". I must say, Mark was smooth. He mumbled something about having to drop something off and then let himself out.

While the boys never suspected a thing I had a bit of a scare later when I was late for a period. I thought "Oh Hell! Here I am pregnant with a baby from my sister's husband.". I had actually been with hubby and a couple of other guys right around then so it could also have been one of theirs had I actually been pregnant. I wasn't pregnant so it turned out fine. I also kind of knew I hadn't seen the last of Mark as a lover. That's another story!
are we going to the the other story?

Very hot, thank you.

😋😋😋😋 HELL YEAH I WANT YOU SO BAD!! CAN I PLEASE BOTH OF YOU?? I DO ANYTHING TO PLEASE YOU!! I HAVE A HUGE COCK, LOVE TO EAT PUSSY,, I PLEASE BOTH!!

MT1975CAN YOU BOTH COME GET ME?? I LIVE IN MAYNARDVILLE TN, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER!! ILL DO ANYTHING TO PLEASE YOU BOTH!! SEND ME YOUR PHOTOS I SEND YOU MINE

Back