Amateur Interracial Sex is the Best

Don’t get me wrong, I understand completely, back in ‘95 when I first got on the net my hub and I looked at all the other censored pix, not only the ones he masturbated to, but the ones I did to. With all the various types we came across, the most popular were the “blur”, the “swirly face” (where more often than not they looked like a monster), the “black bar” across the eyes, and the “reverse color” of the face,,,no matter how perfect the scenario was, censoring always created a distraction. That’s when we decide “cropping” was the way to go, you can be distracted from what you can’t see, so that’s what we did. That lasted 3 months and I told my hub to just put it all out there, we were grownups and we’re gonna live our lives the way we want. After that he even allowed (for the first time in ten years), for him to be seen fluffing, pie eating, guiding my bulls cock into me,,,this was the kinda stuff that we looked for, so what kind of hypocrites would we be if we complained about it but done it ourselves. So we spent 23 years living this lifestyle, showing it, and we’re still here, the planet didn’t blow up, the creek didn’t rise,,,LOL
It doesnt matter anyway. 90% of these pics are pro-amateur not amateur. If the lighting is good, if a majority of the actors have makeup, the room looks generic or the shots look "artistic" then the pics are not amateur. This is amateur-----

Attachments

• aff373.jpg
    aff373.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 158
  • aff311.jpg
    aff311.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 172
  • 0a155.jpg
    0a155.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 165
Back