am I the only one who wants to fuck sarah palin

Would you fuck sarah palin

• Total voters
Obviously not everyone has seen Sarah Palin of CURRENT ... she's going through a lot of stress with her divorce from Todd, with her *******, Bristol, and undisclosed health issues where she's reported losing her hair. She and hubby, Todd, are living in separate sections of their Alaskan home.... anyways, here's your hot, sweet Sarah as of about 3 weeks ago":
i think a black lover would put her back in shape in no time!

Reactions: wit
Brotha's of BBC...got go with SARAH..as a very seasoned (from fucking) MILF..she gets top honors..Taylor Swift is nice, but not really a hottie (in my opinion)..kinda washed out skinny kid..she can't compete with Sarah in the pics...the photoshop of Taylor Swift enhances her..she's marginal at best..osp

Now ... who has some HOT pics of Taylor Swift ... I'm talking shots of her personal playground & her glory road? :) I bet I could cum in this bitch a half dozen times before losing my erection. Her personality, mannerisms, looks, everything ... simply stunning! I'd take her right on top of a table, in the middle of the food court of our new shopping mall on the busiest day of Christmas shopping. :dance:

View attachment 161499View attachment 161500

Yes, Taylor is very gorgeous and hot. If I only could watch her getting blacked by a punch of big black cocks, it would be awesome.

Reactions: wit
C'mon Freejames...she aint posing with her ASSets in a pic...and fantasizing of photoshop pics is beneath the brotha's of Beta Beta Chi...let's keep it real with Sarah or another conservative moronic hottie..osp
i agree! let's keep this all about sarah palin! certainly i have no objection to others opening a taylor swift thread. but this is all about sarah here!

tumblr_mg602aquHm1qk82mko1_500.jpg

http://palinography.tumblr.com/

Back