Alpha Cuck?

Is it possible to be an alpha dominant man yet still be a cuck?
Or do you basically forfeit any remote idea of you labeling yourself as a man?

Oh there are def alpha cucks. Very complicated sometimes. In my experience it’s preferable when wifey calls all the shots so to speak.

There are alpha guys who like to give up the power in the bedroom, and are willing to be cucked. There are also alpha guys who let their wives have sex with other men, but stay more in control. I have always heard that known as a "hotwife" (but a couple know-it-alls here will say that is not the proper term).

I have met a few couples in my earlier days as a bull where the male is somewhat dominant and in control of the hotwife. It was basically a 3some where both him and me dominates and make a slut out of the hotwife. Now I have absolutely no interest in meeting or playing with that kind of couple.

I also noticed the women seem to be pushed into it as they are mostly doing it to please their men rather out of their own conviction or desire.

I am a alpha cuck to a large degree. I decide who, when, where and how my Slut wife will be fucked. See my thread: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/the-cuckold-as-a-master.109207/ . I will say, however, that once I have given my Slut to a BBC to fuck and use how he likes, I turn into a beta cuck until the BBC has finished and has walked out the door. I have a much smaller cock than the BBCs who fuck my Slut as shown in the photo below (which I took with a mirror in the background); compare to the second photo showing these men's BBCs.

View attachment 1784459My Slut & 2BBCs.jpg

Last edited:
Labels are what they are. At work I'm very much an alpha type personality. In the bedroom I enjoy being a beta type when we invite other men into our marital bed. Works for us. Maybe not for others.
Either way just enjoy the lifestyle. Sex is suppose to be fun and pleasurable for all.

There are alpha guys who like to give up the power in the bedroom, and are willing to be cucked. There are also alpha guys who let their wives have sex with other men, but stay more in control. I have always heard that known as a "hotwife" (but a couple know-it-alls here will say that is not the proper term).

I can only speak for my husbands mindset when it comes to sex and he is always the one in control. We both prefer it that way so to say he is a “cuck” isn’t even close to what we consider one. He is totally an alpha male, with a kink. That’s how we explain it. He abhors the word, and I don’t blame him. JMHO of course as to each his own!

Mhh I think I am an alpha cuck, I'm a good looking guy, 181cm and a 21cm cock and not submissive at all, but my gf get fucked by a bbc... Simply because it's a different thing, can't compare a white man to a bbc for sex, when I watched how a black guy owned her... How deep and rough she got fucked with a really thick cock, was sure that it's really different kind of sex, every girl who really like SEX want a bbc in her life

Back