Aloha

Janet Tate

Female
From
HI, US
Hey all,
I found this website because the one I was part of went down a few days ago. About me, I'm a 46 year old post op transgender female. I was married and am now divorced. Once I had my bottom surgery my wife filed for divorce and a year later married her bf. They had been a couple since August of 2020. Yes, he is black and a fine man at that. I hope to find nice people to chat with.

Hey all,
I found this website because the one I was part of went down a few days ago. About me, I'm a 46 year old post op transgender female. I was married and am now divorced. Once I had my bottom surgery my wife filed for divorce and a year later married her bf. They had been a couple since August of 2020. Yes, he is black and a fine man at that. I hope to find nice people to chat with.
Congrats to everything! And --- WOW - you are beautiful! :)

Hey all,
How about you? Since your surgery, do you have an urge to be with a black man, too?

Hey all,
Welcome, young lady!

Hey all,

Hi Janet, it's Deacon37 from that other place. Glad to find you again. :)

Back