Alexandra of @bbc-fan is the perfect hotwife

She sent a message to her hubby…

View attachment 7007782
Hi honey just a quick update. You know how I was supposed to be on Skype with my bull? Well it turns out he’s not alone. He has four of his friends. I think they’re having some kind of party and I’m the entertainment. Five of them. Talking dirty to me, jerking their huge black cocks. Making me dress and then strip. Making me do some extreme things with my holes for them. And oh god I’ve been dripping wet the whole time. And I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve cum for them. And they have shot several loads as well but they stay hard!! I’m not going to stop for a while yet. Hurry home and you can watch my being a total slut for these guys
That is so incredibly hot! I would enjoy being in that room as she is waiting on some BBC.

She sent a message to her hubby…

View attachment 7007782
Hi honey just a quick update. You know how I was supposed to be on Skype with my bull? Well it turns out he’s not alone. He has four of his friends. I think they’re having some kind of party and I’m the entertainment. Five of them. Talking dirty to me, jerking their huge black cocks. Making me dress and then strip. Making me do some extreme things with my holes for them. And oh god I’ve been dripping wet the whole time. And I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve cum for them. And they have shot several loads as well but they stay hard!! I’m not going to stop for a while yet. Hurry home and you can watch my being a total slut for these guys
That's hot

And another…

View attachment 7007785
Hi Honey just a quick update. I’ve been fucking my bull all afternoon. His cock is so massive I just can’t stop cumming on it. And god he has a lot of stamina. And as you know a real heavy cummer. Anyway the reason for the post, I was just about to clean up and dress and come home when my bull got a call. Thing is he’s invited two of his friends to come over to share me. God you should have heard what he said about me on the phone, something like ‘Guys get yourselves to my place I got a dirty little snow bunny here. We been fucking all afternoon but she is still hungry for black cock. She is such a noisy cum slut you’ll love her.’ Of course my pussy was dripping just listening to him. So here I am as instructed just waiting for the new guys. My bull says these guys are known to be really rough so I’m expecting an extreme work out. Even though I’m still cum drun k I still want more. This is the view they will see coming into the room. I think I may be a bit late home. Don’t wait up
Nice love a good cock slut!

Back